Michael Douglas' Son Gets 5 Years in Prison

4/20/2010 4:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Douglas' son Cameron was just sentenced to five years in prison -- for his role in a major drug dealing operation.

Cameron Douglas -- along with his father and his mother Diandra -- was present in federal court in Manhattan today when the judge fired off the sentence.

Along with the prison time, Cameron was ordered to pay $25,000 in fines and must serve 450 hours of community service. Once he's out of the joint, Cameron is also required to spend an additional 5 years in a supervised release program.

Back in January, Cameron pled guilty to dealing large amounts of methamphetamine and cocaine.

0415_mugshots_300

Grizelda

Back in the 80's, I was in Palm Springs and went to a party, and Kirk Douglas was there, I guess he was 60-ish then. I was so thrilled to be able to meet him, as I admired his work, and the idea of meeting "Spartacus" was awesome. Kirk Douglas, however, was openly smoking pot at the party, and behaving like an immature Ahole, giggling and running around like a stupid teenager. I was so disappointed! Later I met him again, and Eric and Joel and one other, forget the name, and they were all spoiled rotten, arrogant, drugged up and totally obnoxious. Its not just Michael and Eric, who died of an od, who had problems, it was the whole damn family, from Kirk on down. What a bunch of disgusting losers! I am glad they are locking Cameron up, he deserves it, and his excuse of "poor me, I was in a rich and famous family, waa waa waa", makes me sick!

balti

Wow if this was Baltimore he would be out in 6 months! We don't keep any drug dealers in jail in this city. Can you say "high crime rate"!

Bivi

I agree with #15 by Nacho.

If he had been black or hispanic, it would have been 20 years to life. Having a famous family and money does have it's advantages. the justice system is definitely a joke, this man will be out in two years, to do it all over again. He is going to be a drug addict and drug dealer for a long time.

Jon

Cameron probably has some serious father issues.

vale

and where is catherine zeta jones??? she should be there SHOWING emotional support.

vanillagirl

Just because parents are rich and famous doesn't make them good parents. This case makes me wonder how well this kid was raised, he had all the priviledges the rest of us dream about, and he threw it away. Seems liek a cry for attention.

Lauren

This guy is nothing but a loser. Too bad they did'nt sentence him for a longer period. Just another drug dealer!

Lisa-Centereach

EXCELLENT...Glad to see no favoritism shown to a spawn of a celebrity.

joe

A guy I know got 30 years for that same crime.

Dumb Surfer Guy on TMZ "Knarly"

Buahhhhaaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaa!!!!!!!

I wonder what if his stepmom will call him using T-Mobile!!

Buaaahaaaahaaaaaa!!!!!!!

balls

balls

Ghost

What a way to celebrate 4/20 day LOL MO-ron!!! Enjoy prison!!!!

lee

Nacho! Need you play the race card? You a wet back, Nacho?

Pistol

Good. That's five years 'he' won't be 'out here' endangering the lives of others. Fool.

WHATEVER

DOUGLAS WAS A ROTTEN FATHER. WHY ? BECAUSE HE TREATED THE KID'S MOTHER LIKE CRAP. HE SCREWED ANYTHING THAT MOVED WHILE HE WAS MARRIED. I'M SURE THIS KID WAS LEFT IN THE DUST WHILE DOUGLAS WAS BUSY HUMPING ANYTHING HE COULD. HE WENT TO THE , AH, "SEX ADDICTION" CLASSES TOO, {WHAT A JOKE}.
SO, IF YOUR FATHER TREATED YOUR MOTHER THAT BADLY, AND LIKELY IGNORED YOU IN THE PROCESS, YOU MIGHT HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.
OH BY THE WAY !!!!! DOUGLAS WENT AND RE-MARRIED ,AFTER DUMPING HIS WIFE AND KID LIKE SO MANY LOSER MEN DO, AND NOW HAS HIS PERFECT LITTLE LIFE WITH KATHERINE ZIT-JONES AND THEIR KIDS....I'LL BET THIS SON OF HIS WHO IS FACING PRISON REALLY WONDERED WHY HIS DAD COULD NOT HAVE GIVEN HIM AND HIS OWN MOTHER THAT LIFE.
JACK-ASS CELEBRITIES.