The Situation Takes One on the Kisser

4/20/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation is back to his old "Jersey Shore" tricks and creepin' on chicks in Miami.

media_removed_tmz
The 28-year-old inhaled the face of some girl who looked a bit like Jwoww on Monday.

Fortunately, wingman Pauly D didn't have to jump on any grenades this time.

Shutupanddrive

I'm Italian, married to an Italian and let me tell you - these guidos are some ugly Italian men. Yuck.

Jess

I saw her in real life and she is actually really gorgeous!

LORA

YOU GUYS ARE TRIPPING. THAT CHICK IS SO LUCKY. I SEE SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIS "PEE PEE", COME ON GIVE ME A BREAK. NOW YOU ARE JUST SEARCHING FOR THINGS BAD ABOUT HIM. WHO CARE'S IF HIS **** IS SMALL...HE'S SEXY. IT WOULD BE A COMPLIMENT TO GET KISSED BY HIM!! HATERS

KM

I went to highschool with this chick. Shes a total slut, doesn't surprise me what some girls will do just for attention!! Its sad...

Dianne

Im Italian and from Jersey! Italian guido's are hot! Just put a bag over
his head! His body looks inviting!!!!

Tony

Being Italian and from New York These "IDOITS" on Jersey Shore are an embarrament to every one from the New York area. First off I have NEVER seen the show, nor will I, Can you explain to me Who talks like that ??? No one I grew up with does. Now can you see why the Statue of Liberty has her BACK towards New Jersey??She's asahmed of them too. How can we get that show canceled. When people ask me where I'm from, I change the subject because I don't want them to compare me to them..

Tyler

Comment #1 - You used the wrong "There" .. It's "Their publicists"

And comment #2 - I hope you die.

I didn't take time to read any other comments, because those two annoyed me enough..

kommn

Blog
Blog
Blog
Blog
Blog
The slim look is back in a big way. Slim ties, slim suits, and now slim watchbands. It is a timeless style that never really fell out of fashion in the first place. The round case of this watch is available in either gold-tone or silver-tone. One of the nices

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3