Beyonce Gets Buried Alive, Emerges in One-Piece

4/24/2010 4:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Proving even divas can be playful, Beyonce got buried up to her head while at the beach in Hawaii on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
All the single ladies, put your sand up.

kiki

jeeze some ppl are so harsh! who cares if beyonce has put on a few pounds! she is far from being overweight/obese like more than hald of this country! but seriously, its critical aholes like yourselves who are the root of evil in this world! we have drug addicted, anorexic, bulimic, insecure women all over the place because some d0uches out there cant accept that people (esp. celebs) do not need to have perfectly fit bodies, they dont need to be the most beautiful ppl on the planet, with little to no imperfections. we are all human, let us not be so judgmental.

julie

One word -FAT!

Alexa

What an idiot! The sand could have collapsed and killed her.

JW

KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN used to want Bouncy, but when she went downhill, he focused on Richard Simmons. He wants to do a film called "Brokeback Kooky.

SERIOUSLY !!!!!

OINK! OINK! Seriously! Lose some weight!

samantha

She may have gained some weight, but somebody like Robert Pattinson will be UGLY forever! She can always slim down, but that Pattinson thingy is stuck with that fugly mug of his, forever. Poor guy!

anne bont

I like to defend her.OK I agree she's got an ugly body but she's got a pretty face, hasn't she?. So what? She's just normal. Personally I'm tall and thin but do you really think when you're looking in the street that everybody look like Laetitia Casta, Eva Herzigova, Mc Pherson,Natalia Semanova or Heidi Klum?? NO and remember that she's not a supermodel she's a singer first.Plus in a country where junk food(MCDonald)is everywhere it's not so amazing to me.I will send her some recipes.
Anne Bont, Bordeaux France ♫♪♫
Sat, April 24th , 21h27

Miss Miss

She looks like a NORMAL woman...and not just like a stick figure with big FAKE boobs that is so typical in Hollywood. Lay off people!

anne bont

Totally agree with you Selena (post92).I love New York, but I really wouldn't like to live in Los Angeles or in the areas (I don't know how you call it...hollywood ,Beverly hills... )everything is so superficial, fake,stupid and dangerous by night after a certain hour, nothing is real, it's just nothing more than illusion.Good to visit as tourist but not to stay and live.
Anne Bont from France ♫♪☺

FreedomOfSpeech

Boy she is ultra FAT. You guys sure you didnt photograph a whale? Also, isnt anyone else just tired of hearing and watching Bigonce? She is overexposed..... and overfed as I can see.

Jawamily

Look again - it's just a really unflattering swimsuit and an unflattering angle. Her arms aren't heavy by any stretch, and her legs look normal. She's a woman with curves, not jutting bones. I contend it's a really unflattering suit and a picture from an unflattering angle. Most people don't look great two-dimensionally from straight on.

ROCKSTAR

I think Beyonce is a beautiful person. I look at her expresions and reactions to events and she at least deep down inside is a deeply beautiful person unlike the "BIGGOT" that is posting such a horrible racial slur. I don't know what, or why its a demeaning word, but you are making a great public sight terrible to enjoy. and the klown I agree with other posts ignore the child.

oyvey

She's pregnant DUMB ASSES!!!

cory

At first glance I thought it was a photo of a fat Miley Cyrus.. Sorry

Sara Tschialon

Anyone who thinks Beyonce is looking fat is a retarded piece of ****, you incompetent losers have no ****ing clue what fat is. She looks fantastic, and there is not a single guy alive that would not want to tap that ass. I bet everyone on here is a disgusting anorexic wannabe LA loser. Why in the hell does God allow people like you all to exist?!?!?!