Trump: Bret Michaels in 'Big, Big Trouble'

4/26/2010 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump tells TMZ Bret Michaels is in "big, big trouble and the prognosis is not great."

Michaels is a contestant on this season's "Celebrity Apprentice" and, ironically, Trump says Michaels' scrappiness is the best thing he has going for him.

As Trump put it, "He turns out to be an amazing competitor and ultimately that is the thing that could save his life."

Trump, who is in touch with people in the hospital where Michaels remains in critical condition, thinks Michaels' fall on stage back in 2009 -- where he hit his head -- may have something to do with the recent turn of events, though we can't confirm this from Michaels' people.

courtney

Rooting for you on the apprentice,rooting for you to get better Brett.

TheRealJerseyShore

Who is Trump in touch with at the hospital? It would have to be a family member to get any sort of information, would it not?

Rob J

You're dead.

Sigh

publicity stunt for a has-been and a lame fugly old man!

Detroit

Praying for him!!

c

fake

flip[wilson

A real Broadway flop.

Kikki Planet

I was just starting to like Michaels. Although I grew up in the 80's, I was never a fan of his music (I was an annoying "alt music" chick), hated that stupid Rock of Love show (shameful) but after having seen him on Celebrity Apprentice, found him to be a completely likeable, affable guy. This man has dealt with so much over the course of the past year... his own health issues, the fall that injured him, his daughter's health issues, appendicitis and now this. Really is sad.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Please people!!! Tell me? does ANYONE really think the DONALD is as important as he thinks he is- He is nothing but a rich , male PROSTITUTE!!! and its evident by the LOW-LIFE, SELF-CENTERED ASS_HOLES that he select as his APPRE-er-STOOGES to promote his classless culture- Its amazing how he SELECTS ********S like himself to be part of his trash collecting business ventures- AND what cut-throat, decadent things they can turn into!!!

TheUltraworld

I hope he gets better. He's in good hands

Cheryl A.

Get well soon Bret. I am really afraid he is not going to make it this time. Prayers being sent to you and your family.

Violette-Blue

Dr. Donald Trump now? I think NOT! I do hope Bret Michaels gets well soon. He seems like a really lovable and nice, down to earth guy.

JLS

Donald Trump and I agree 100%. I believe the light fixture that fell on Bret in June of 2009 when he was on stage did this. It broke his nose and cut his lip but the impact on his head was severe. Stay strong, Bret. You have a massive group of people pulling for you and saying prayers.

Ali

Is Trump an MD? No? Then why is his opinion on this important?

Murgatroyd

WHAT MUST WE DO TO MAKE THiS DREADFULLY SOLIPSISTIC TRUMP JUST GO AWAY? EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH, I OPEN MINE--TO PUKE!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments