Lindsay Lohan Chooses Lunch Over Dad

4/26/2010 8:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conservatorship, conshmervatorship -- Lindsay Lohan's got lunch resos!

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Linds and Ali Lohan didn't seem to have a care in the world while chilling at an L.A. restaurant with a friend today.

Lilo chose this scene over a meeting with Dad, Michael Lohan -- even though he's threatening to slap a conservatorship on her.

Girl's gotta eat.

Irene

I guess if Michael gets conservatorship he would be in control of her money but is she even bankable any more? Maybe he realizes if she doesn't get cleaned up she will not be able to make any more money and then he might have to get a real job.

jesse

i know this is off topic but i was searching for something on google and i noticed this message at the bottom .."In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 2 result(s) from this page"<-WHAT IS THIS ? CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW ..DOES IT PERTAIN TO ME? THANX

Ernie

Ali Lohan: "When I grow up I want to be like my sister. I want to walk like her, talk like her, dye my hair like her, walk around with a cell phone in my hand like her, pull my hair back like her, dress like her, smile like her, and disrespect my parents just like her. Oh yes... and say, everything is fine... just like her. Oh .. but no .. you mean I have to pay a price like her? I didn't know I will have to reap what I sow.... like her. Really? For reals?"

icyd

Lindsay was forever caught in a Parent Trap, she has to be a mean girl with her parents, and ask for a restraining order against M.

Just Sayin

did ali get a perm?????!! It's ugly

AnnieSH

She tells US magazine Nylon, "I get embarrassed about the paparazzi if I'm in a chic restaurant, or when I was in the AA meetings. I feel really disrespectful because those people are doing that for themselves and it's no one else's business. But that was the only time it was embarrassing. Other times, I obviously like it... I wouldn't ever want them to not take my picture... I'd be worried. I'd be like 'Do people not care for me?'"

Lee Hargraves

Now she actually looks HEALTHY and HAPPY in this picture! Shop this one around town instead of the ones with your everything hanging out and you might start getting work again.

sickofit

Now how is he gonna manage to get to be her conservator?
Most adults cannot have their parents show up in their twenties and say, I am going to manage you now.
Unlike Britney who agreed to having help, Lindsey doesn't want it.
Other than a civil case about some car, I don't know of any pending cases about her driving drug, being caught with illegal drugs, or committing some other crime.
She is partying. She may be stupid, but it is not illegal. This is America. You can pursue happiness. As long as she keeps it legal, (which should not be hard if someone else is driving), then this guy is full of it.
This guy being full of it, probably caused most of Lindsey's problems.

anonymous

I can see this year that lindsay lohan will climb again uphill to fame, she seemed to be well disciplined nowadays that the past few years. I also saw that her co-socialite, Paris Hilton was seen with her sister Nicky Hilton and eric schiffer at the VIP viewing of ‘Hedwig And The Angry Inch The Musical Live Uncut’ in West Hollywood, California

twilightmom

Ali *may* have taken the Ca Competency test given to kids 16+ in the industry. They pass the test, then basically all schooling is over and they are not under child labor laws that they have for kids 18 and younger.
They no longer have limits on how long they can work, no on-set school/teachers, basically they are considered adults in the work sense.
I'm unable to say whether this is the situation or not, as I don't know them. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

jessup

Looks OK to me.

twilightmom

~Jesse~
It sounds as if there were 2 other results on that page for your search, that had been omitted/deleted. Sounds like people had complained about the sites or their services, and they no longer listing, idk, .maybe permanently or pending an investigation.
Don't worry, has nothing to do with you or anything you have done. {o:)»

josh

Dame this girl lindsay is trying to take her own sister down and her sister is only 16 years old and sorry to say to young and too naive to know whats is truly good 4 her and at 16 who wants to be home with parents and be responsible and is to naive to see her older sister is a real life train wreck!

Jake

Do whatever you want Lindsay! You aren't hurting anyone! People are hurting you! Stay strong! xoxoo

#TeamLindsay

@Ernie - Ha! I thought you were talking about Michael Lohan's fate with those two scriptures... until i read the end of your comment that is. Funny stuff!

There are two scriptures that hits this one right on the head:
Galatians 6:7-8

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Proverbs 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.