Michael Jackson's Mom Cleans House

4/27/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Katherine Jackson is downsizing the number of grandchildren in her San Fernando Valley mansion -- and the stun gun incident was the catalyst.

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ...  Katherine has told Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza -- who is currently living at the estate, along with two of her kids by Randy Jackson and two others by Jermaine Jackson -- that she must take the kids and move out of the estate next week, because supervising seven children is just too much for the 79-year-old grandmother.

But don't think Katherine is heartless.  It's the opposite.  She's moving Alejandra, along with Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy Jr. to a San Fernando Valley condo owned by the estate.

0426-jackson-kids-alejandra-02

We're told the move was prompted by the stun gun incident last month. TMZ broke the story that 13-year-old Jaafar bought a stun gun online and fired it in the house.  Sources say Jaafar pointed the gun at two of Michael's kids, but the family denies that.

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services came to the estate, took the gun and interviewed people in the home, and it became apparent seven kids were too much for Katherine to handle.

So as of next week, Prince, Paris and Blanket will have the run of the mansion, unobstructed.

Previous 15 Comments | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Millyboo

Im sad that his children have to grow up without a parent. TV Guide is talking about it

D

mjfanalways shut the hell up about TMZ. Ever thougth about maybe the didn't know about the video on You Tube. Not everyone is on that site 24 hr a day like you are. If I didn't know any better you sound like this crazy ass bitch on anther site name smilezz who goes around talking **** about TMZ and blames everything on them. There are others site out there that are saying the same thing about MJ why don't you go at them and bitch bitch bitch are them. The reason you are not is because you havea hair across your ass about TMZ. Get over it and ****ing grow up

mt

is it something wrong with jermaine and randy where they can't support their own children. its bad enough they had to share one woman, but to abandon their mother with their responsibility? COME ON NOW

kasie

Poor grandma, she needs her time with Micheal's children, Jermaine seems to be all abut himself anyways. he need a job to stop leaching off of his brother he's been doing it for ys. he and randy are shameless.

mj fan

what can you expect from jermaines' children...the father and mother are both leeches

earlline

I think she should have been throwed out years ago. Katherine does not owe her anything. It is her house and the nerve of a woman who slept with and had children by Katherine's sons. Think how she hurt Katherine and the sons did too, but she should be ashamed to be hanging on to Katherine's coat tails so long. Why can't she get a job and earn her own way, and make the sons pay for their own kids.

earlline

IT WASS'T TITO, it was Randy and Jermaine. Get your fact right before you shoot your mouth off.

earlline

WASN"T TITO< It was Jermaine and Randy

anoymousbuttrue

its none of you guys buissness thats the problem with society these days i miss him so much but theirs noisy people in this world your supposed to be healing it not just in other peoples buisness take care of your on

Planet Earth, my home, my place
A capricious anomaly in the sea of space
Planet Earth, are you just
Floating by, a cloud of dust
A minor globe, about to bust
A piece of metal bound to rust
A speck of matter in a mindless void
A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid

Cold as a rock without a hue
Held together with a bit of glue
Something tells me this isn't true
You are my sweetheart, soft and blue
Do you care, have you a part
In the deepest emotions of my own heart
Tender with breezes, caressing and whole
Alive with music, haunting my soul.

In my veins I've felt the mystery
Of corridors of time, books of history
Life songs of ages throbbing in my blood
Have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood
Your misty clouds, your electric storm

Were turbulent tempests in my own form
I've licked the salt, the bitter, the sweet
Of every encounter, of passion, of heat
Your riotous color, your fragrance, your taste
Have thrilled my senses beyond all haste

In your beauty I've known the how
Of timeless bliss, this moment of now.

Planet Earth, are you just
Floating by, a cloud of dust
A minor globe, about to bust
A piece of metal bound to rust
A speck of matter in a mindless void
A lonely spaceship, a large asteroid

Cold as a rock without a hue
Held together with a bit of glue
Something tells me this isn't true
You are my sweetheart, soft and blue
Do you care, have you a part
In the deepest emotions of my own heart
Tender with breezes, caressing and whole
Alive with music, haunting my soul.

Planet Earth, gentle and blue
With all my heart, I love you."

D

Yes really this should have been done a year ago. But I was reading that the grandmother is goving those stupid asses a house to live in. Because she doesnt beleive in throw them out. Grandma here is some advice for you ITS NOT YOUR JOB TO TAKE MJ"S MONEY AND TAKE CARE OF THAT WHORES LAZY ASS.

Brian Geuder

Looks like it is time to set some limits.

--Brian Geuder

sameehacooper

I hope Katherine kicks out those nephews and nieces with their mother. The MJ gravy train is OVER!

kate

Good for Katherine!

D

WHO EVER WROTE THIS SHOULD SHUT THE HELL UP. BECAUSE JERMAINE'S BRATS DONT BELONG THERE AT ALL AND NEVER DID. HE AND HIS WHORE WIFE NEED TO GET OVER IT PLUSE GET THEIR LAZY ASSES OUT OF GRENNY'S HOUSE AND GET A HOUSE THAT BELONGS TO THEM ONLY ALSO TAKE CARE OF THEIR CHILDREN THAT THEY BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD THEN LIVING OVER MJ'S MONEY. MJ DIDNT LEAVE THEM THE MONEY TO WAST..... THE MONEY BELONG TO HIS CHILDREN NOT THE HOLE FAMILY TO BLOW OFF. HAS FOR TMZ THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE REPORTING THE JACKSON FAMILY. THERE ARE OTHERS BUT BECAUSE YOU BITCH ABOUT TMZ ONLY SHOWS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FKING YOUR TALKING. NOW I AM BEING NICE BECAUSE I AM IN A VERY GOOD MOOD BUT WHY DONT YOU DO YOUR HOME WORK 1ST BECAUSE SHOOTING OFF YOUR MOUTH.
IT DOENST MATTER WHO IS WHO THE POINT IS STUPID IS THAT THEY DONT BELONG IN THAT HOUSE LIVING OFF THE CHILDREN MONEY THAT MJ GAVE

So yall are still stalking the jackson's tmz? that alejandrapicture of is incorrect, that's jermaine's current wife halima. Leave the family alone, what sources are saying this because katherine loves all her grandkids and i don't think she'll kick them out even if it's to another home.

Nice

Really!!! Some comment that Mike's children were not there first... Mike's children can support themselves financially, can the others do that? Hell naw.... Would you want your money going to kids that whip yo ass?

Previous 15 Comments | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81