« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods -- Why I'm a Nickelback Groupie ...

4/28/2010 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods just had a press conference moments ago, where he DEFENDED himself for attending a Nickelback concert last week -- unfortunately, he didn't explain how he was able to sit through it.

Tiger just took the mic in North Carolina, where he's preparing for this weekend's Quail Hollow Championship.

... and now we have that damn "Photograph" song stuck in our heads.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

flip[wilson

HI, I'm Tiger Woods... and I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Jesses James from the bottom of my heart. Oh... and I also like ABBA.

Lance

I was given tickets to Nickelback once and went for the hell of it and it was an awesome concert. I have seen many excellent concerts and this was way up there, I don't own any of their albums but I wont miss them in concert if they come through my town. Why all the hating?

Mary Ann

I don't believe a thing this egomainac says. He's not sorry, just sorry he got caught.
GO PHIL!!!

totem

Leave ABBA out of this...

Melanie

Another reason to not like Tiger is his awful taste in music. How can you sit through a concert where all the songs sound exactly the same.

HMD

You guys can keep Nickleback.... I'm ashamed they're Canadian....

herbert83

hello morons we are on sandra bullock raggady husband

Blomfeldt

"You must first strike the adulterer with your staff ... but should he continue with his wicked ways, you may thence slit his throat, as one would do to a pig" ...

Miss Bitch

Now that he's hit rock bottom by going to a Nickelback show, maybe it's time for the healing to begin...

Katherine

TigersMom

This is news..why? I guess now whatever he does is news, good or bad and everything he does is wrong. He cheated on his wife, its done, move on. What, he's never allowed to enjoy himself again? I don't condone cheating but it wasn't my marriage, he owes me nothing. Have fun Tiger.

Bean

Thank goodness the other major news stations did not cover his pathetic news conference. Only HLN did and I was not forced to watch this douche bag. I'm so sick of hearing about him. He might have some golf fans,but he's nothing but another womanizer. I love Nickelback though.

Kevin

'I think the true reason he gos to those shows is he is a SEX ADDICT haha thats the lamest show iv ever seen

Tellit

Who really gives a crap what Tiger Woods is and isn't anymore? Except what's left of his endorsers and some semblance of his die-hard fans.

Scotty

He's doesn't seem devastated by his marital troubles, Jesse James does.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments