Halle Berry -- Single, Mother

5/3/2010 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry enjoyed a little rec time with the little lady in her life, daughter Nahla, on the beach in Malibu yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
They make a beautiful pair.

ohreally

Halle is too sexy.. and she got a lil meat on her bones, thats what i like yessirr

Wombat

Best caption contest!

"I hope you remember this day for a long time, rugrat. You were seconds away from getting tossed in the surf so I could go back to my happy-go-lucky lifestyle without a poop-monster to take care of...but, nooooo...here comes the papparazzi spoiling everything. Oh well, smile at the cameras honey. Shall we go to the zoo tomorrow? I'm partial to the lions cage myself. MUHAhAHhAhahAhaha!"

Quiet

what's all this yak about her wanting a white baby but prefers to date the black men.?

msroncon

Yes, she is a single mother, and always has been...is this newsworthy?? What is it with these celebrities that don't know how to dress their child... I have never seen such poor clothing choices for rich children in my life...

Someone at TMZ is in love with Halle...

Kelly

Halle Berry is just beautiful, and her darling little girl is going to just as stunning when she grows up. Kudos to Halle. Being a single parent is never easy but she seems to have her head on straight and also seems to be a remarkable mom.

Mark Franklin

One of the few people that TMZ reports on that isn't screwed up in the head.

Belladonna

Shame, her and Gabriel make beautiful babies and should have had more!

Donna

Halle, you rock! Your daughter is one of the most beautiful children in Hallewood! Stay strong and keep on keeping on!

Donna

How in the hell can one say "that the clothing this little girl is wearing on a beach can be that of a poor choice?" WTF!

Dawn

What a beautiful mother and daugther indeed. Good to see that she's bouncing back and happy.

KTD

That poor kid is cross eyed and seems slow. I hope the next guy Halle takes up with doesn't abuse the poor kid. You know, what with Halle's crappy choice in men.

electriczipper

she is getting thunder thighs but still looks good and the kid is cute too..no problems here people..move on

Melissa

they both look great, and whats with the comment about the little girls clothes?! she looks cute!! wtf is wrong with you?

Barbara

halle has always stood her own ground no matter what.she has always had a good good heart to me and it will rub off on her daughter who is beautiful as well.

anna

I will always remember her as woman who hit and run, she has zero moral, disgusting trash!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments