Whitney's Tour --

It's Not Right, But It's OK

5/3/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After having to reschedule her performance last month due to illness, former pop icon Whitney Houston made it through the Glasgow stop of her beleaguered comeback tour this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Exhale (shoop, shoop), girl.

Tessa

The woman should know when to pack-it-in and retire....she's just not up-to-snuff. A few others should join her, Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond, etc. etc. When the voice can no longer carry a tune or sing in the same key as they did 30 years ago....it's time to stop!!!

Diana

This tour has been nothing but a mess. Bad reviews, cancelled shows, looks a mess, can't sing anymore...just cancel the rest of it and give people their money back.

Hey Now

I'd like to see how many of the posters who are hating on Whitney look better now than you did in the mid-80s (her heydey). Let's face it, we all age and change. So she's looking a little worse for wear. I'll bet you do too, unless you've had work done.

Diana

LMAO!! I just read on Wikipedia she still has another 25 shows to go before this mess of a tour is over! I wonder how many more times she will be "ill".

ellie

Oh my God!!!!!

Jazz

Oh my God!!!!

Mel

Even Bobby Brown looks better than her now that he sobered up and slimmed down.

bigshot702

So, is Whitney Houston inside of this girl? Crack is whack! LOL!

Debbidy73

Is this woman supose to be Whitney Houston? I think you have the wrong picture up. That's not her.

Il Duce

Iggy and Whitney would make a good pair!!

dolly

She was so beautiful! Slim,sexy and gorgeous ! and had one of the best and most powerful voices I ever heard. I bought her 1st album where she did a duet with Teddy Pendergrass and kept playing that song over and over and turning her part up. What a shame!!! This should be a lesson to everyone what drugs can do!!! We should pray for Whitney. She had so many gifts from God but didnt take care of them! Sad, dont hate her for it, pray for her.

lanyia

All yall need to shutup yea she swealled up and she might not have the voice put at lease she had the strength 2 comeback after all she been through give her a chance she has a lot of stuff on her mind and yall putting more things on her mind and you can't make her choices.
I love her she's my idol so im being patient i've seen the concerts they not that good but she's trying though.

nik

whatever guys but when she dies u guys are gonna be the main ones saying aw man she was awesome and she didnt look bad before she died. hipocrites

Marlena