Allred Attacks Boreanaz -- He Claims Extortion

5/4/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a legal pissing contest erupting over TMZ's story yesterday, that attorney Gloria Allred tried to get a 6 figure settlement for a woman who had an affair with David Boreanaz. Now Allred is threatening to blow the lid off the affair, but Boreanaz' lawyer is calling it an extortion attempt.

Allred claims Boreanaz' lawyer -- legal pit bull Marty Singer -- tried contacting the mistress and only then did Allred get involved.  Allred says, "We discussed the possible resolution of my client's legal claims against Mr. Boreanaz by mediation."  Allred does not say what legal claims the mistress had.

But Singer was more than willing to tell TMZ about Allred's legal claim.  He says Allred's claim was that Boreanaz had promised the mistress that she was "exclusive," even though she knew he was married.

As we first reported, the woman had a very short-term liaison with Boreanaz -- 2 or 3 times -- he paid her money but she allegedly kept demanding more, and then threatened to go to the media unless he upped the ante.  Boreanaz told the story publicly yesterday, and shut down Allred's claim.

Now Allred says, "My client has not told her story to the press, but now that Mr. Boreanaz is attacking her she has decided to tell the story of their relationship, so that the truth will come out."

Singer tells TMZ, "On April 23, the woman left a very threatening message that she was going to the media, that my client had not given her enough money ... It is true I did leave a message for the woman because of the extortionist threat she left with my client.  On Monday, I received a call from Gloria Allred and she told me the woman was looking to get paid at least 6 figures."

Stay tuned

0504_gloria_greatest_300

Kat

His wife needs to sue the ho for alienation of affection! LMAO Teach these stupid women a lesson for blackmailing...dumb biatches!

CPRULZbeantown

I would seriously welcome an HD video of a fairly large and freakishly powerful man swinging a 34" aluminum baseball bat at full force, with a running start, directly into the middle of that miserable bitch's face. It's pigs like her that are, in part, responsible for the sorry state of our society today. YES, it's bad to cheat. YES, women should be protected. And YES, MEN should ALSO be protected from headcase/money-grubbing/vindictive women who sometimes are being presented as VICTIMS by s*** like Allred when in truth they are WILLING PARTICIPANTS. YES, men need to grow back their balls and stop allowing CRAZY BITCHES to run them by the nose. This does NOT refer to all women. Just those of you who think life is an Everybody Loves Raymond episode where it's ok to be complete, unreasonable bitches and treat your husbands/all men like they're morons and whipping posts you can unload your daddy issues on. Equality is EQUALITY...you ladies want to be treated with respect, dignity and fairness by the men around you, make sure you're willing to do the same for them. And before anyone asks/comments, I'm 30, I've been with my wife for 13 years and those things are rules we live by and when it comes to this sorry excuse for a woman, she TOTALLY agrees. She sees extremeist women like her as counter-productive for true feminists. Seriously. Gimme a F*&%ING BREAK.

Fullfrontalidiocy

While it is most certainly extortion, I greatly suspect that the affair was more than "two or three times". That's like telling the police officer you only had two beers. It's what men tell their wives when they first admit an affair, hoping their wives never find out any more. This woman's idea of "blowing the lid off" will be to tell how long the affair went on, all the kinky sex, all the expensive gifts, all the trips and hotel rooms just down the hall from where he was staying with his wife. And she'll have proof to back it up. Oh, yeah, there's more to it. Guys, take a lesson....if you're going to admit something, tell it all right at the beginning.
Waiting for the other shoe to drop....

Tina

Why don't these celeb wive's purchase a house in one of the 7 states that allows a spouse to sue the pants off the person who cheated with their spouse. To stop this extortion and give them soemthing to think about..

JLS

CAUGHT! GLORIA ALLRED has officially eclipsed her predatory women clients as the biggest extortion a s s on the planet. Why isn't the Calif State Bar Associations looking at this woman?

me not you

I detest Gloria Allred, but I think any man dumb enough to cheat deserves every bit of badness that comes his way as a result, especially this one, who cheated on his wife while PREGNANT. Classy Dave - as a fellow Philadelphian and fan of your dad's, I'm ashamed of you.

DBoy

Did Congress pass a Skanky Hos Bill of Rights and I missed it? Was the Constitution amended so that whores who sleep with married men are now entitled to a small fortune?

Bitch, Boreanaz already paid you--he left $50 on the nightstand at Motel 6, didn't he?

Lekili

Gloria your practice must be hurting for you to have to take on these trashy, whore home wreckers as clients. These women deserve nothing for having sex with married men. Granted, the men are the cheaters but why all of a sudden do the whores need legal representation?

Politico Pablo

The Califoria Bar needs to censure her for unethical behavior. She is giving her profession a bad name. She reminds me of the old joke about attorney's willingness to do things that rats will just not do.

Sonja

I'm so confused .. so you get to sue for money if you sleep with someone willingly? And you get to be sued if you have an affair and refuse to pay cash for silence? How can any of this be right or legal? In the good old days you just threw yourself on the floor of a rich business or department store claiming injury because of the a rug lip or grape on the floor, or jump in front of an expensive car screaming and holding your neck if you wanted to play the 'sue someone to get rich American Dream' game. Now you just have to have sex with them!!

OscarP17

I don't condone cheating on your spouse but I gotta defend the cheater here.

Just because he slept with some slut 3 or 4 times, a slut who knew he was married, it doesn't entitle her to anything.

I wonder is this Rachel Uchitel who got like $10-15 million for effing Tiger Woods? How much money is enough for her? David allegedly dumped her on his cell phone from the hospital when his wife was giving birth.

Gloria A. needs to go away. She's turned into some slut chaser who tries to get money for her slutty clients who sleep with married men.

chris

Gloria makes me sick. She's one step above an ambulance chaser. Is she an attorney or an actress?

I wont mention that rat nest hair style she sports....and those "highlights"......PLEASE. She must do those herself....Trailer Trash hair

Cravin Morehead

Apparently this guy's wife lives in Utah, one of the seven states that allows a wife to sue for alienation of affection. If I practiced law in Utah, I'd represent her for free and sue both the skanky hoes he slept with and Gloria Allred for her extortion/blackmail attempts. At least two of them have some dough to collect...Gloria and Rachel Uchitel both have plenty of Tiger's money left!

Barbarascy

If David Boreanaz had kept his you-know-what in his you-know-where then nobody would be saying anything about him. However, what is up with these silly women running to Allred because they got played out of their panties? When a woman takes up with a married man it is what it is. Nine times out of ten he just wants to hit it. He is not going to leave his wife and kids in most cases. So why are these tricks running to lawyers thinking that they are entitled to anything more than what they got? That's why you keep your drawers on. Women need to wise up. And if you are going to play the game then you better know the rules and NOT get played out of your panties.

Robbin

moral of the story: never call the same ho twice.