Kendra Wilkinson

Sex Tape -- Soooo 2005

5/5/2010 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

KendraThe sex tape that Kendra Wilkinson claims she's desperately trying to stop isn't exactly packed with new material -- sources tell us the skin flick was shot back in 2005 ... right after Kendra turned 18.

Kendra has already admitted that she knew about the tape -- which is now in the possession of Vivid Entertainment

As for Kendra's co-star, Vivid president Steven Hirsch tells us the mystery man was the former Playmate's boyfriend at the time -- definitely not Hef nor her husband Hank Baskett.

MacGuffin

Kendra was never a "Playmate" . . . that is usually reserved to classy sexy girl next door types, as opposed to whatever you want to call Kendra.

Sepia830

To the author of Post #15:

You are proof that excessive masturbation and internet posting are a dangerous combination. STFU!

roger

whatz aguy say?... NICE *****ES!.....

roger

...whatz a guy say?....nice *****es

E

I'd rather watch a tape of her babe Hank fumbling that onsides kick in the Super Bowl. She's a balloon chested skank who should be washing somebody's dishes.

LVNV

Big deal, everyone in Hollywood has a sex tape now-a-days. She would've been 19 or 20 in 2005, so big deal.

doobee

Kendra...Kendra, wtf were you thinking? Hopefully you get a cut from the profits cause hubby may be unemployed soon. (Mr. onside kick) ha ha. this **** is soooo funny. What would we do without Hollywood? What a boring world it would be...hopefully Lindsay doesn't appear from the closet. Hank has to love this ****, what a bride. (i give them 6 months) From the glamarous covers of Playboy (yeah right) to the sleezy side of Vivid. LMAO. When I hear that annoying laugh I could throw up. I'll wait till it hits the www.

joe black

Doesn't Kendra have to sign a release in order for Vivid to legally sell the sex video???

nastynorm

A BLONDE, OF COURSE

ivyvine

SEX VIDEO + HUGH HEPHNER + NFL = KENDRA CAN BE SOMEBODY NOW!

Anonymous69

I wonder if the dude is black. She was probably ruined back in the day by some filthy toby schlong before she became Hefner's skank for hire.

Holly

Kendra turned 20 in 2005, not 18. She was born in 1985. I feel kind of bad for Kendra. I don't think she had much of a chance growing up. Her mom pushed her into Playboy so she could live off her daughter. I think Kendra would have rather played sports.

andy

I'll be curious as to the quality level of the footage, and also whether or not, Kendra's "happy place" might be clearly displayed in proper fashion. It's very difficult to find clear, proper images of her "happy place". Not that I've looked, or anything . . . Im just, . . . Ummmm, . . . guessing????

$$$$$$$

Come on now. We all know she's not trying to stop it. She just wants her 5 million deal like Kim Kardashian. She probably released it herself too.

k3vykev

I thought she was in her 30's too! Not that hot for a 24 year old in my opinion....