Bombshell McGee: I Have 'Colored' Friends

5/5/2010 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee must think it's 1964 because she just tried to prove she's not a racist by saying she has a gaggle of "colored friends."

0505_bombshell_audio_launch

McGee was on The Howard Stern Show this morning on Sirius XM Radio, where Howard grilled her about all things racist ... from her swastika tattoo to whether she dates outside of her race.

But the best/worst part was when she played the ole "I have too many colored friends" card ... a card that hasn't been played in decades.

Discuss.

go home!

Nice lisssssp.
She is such a pig.

wickeddoll1958@yahoo.com

"Ginger" "colored" is not a bad word, it's just archaic, like calling Asians "Oriental". It shows how out-of-touch this skank is with actual black people.

That said, I agree that "African American" is a ridiculous and misleading PC mouthful. I refuse to refer to myself as AA, since a white person from Africa (yes, there are many) who emigrates to the US, and becomes a citizen is an AA. Further, I think there is probably more Seminole in me than Negro. (that's a technical classification, not a colloquialism; like Caucasian) I also know my great-grandfather was half-white.

"Yes" the NAACP decided to keep that original name to remind us of why the organization was formed in the first place. Also, the name would have to keep changing with all of the PC BS.

I'm American. Perioid.

Mike

Steve...times have changed my friend. Just call US Black Americans and call it a day.

steve

I'm white and I'm embarrassed to be when the mic is given to this kinda trash, why did Jesse have to go to the dump that day he found this thing. if she had as many ****s sticking out of her as she had stuck in, she'd look like a porcupine

c

it just keeps getting better

Selena

What a nasty shkeeve.

Wombat

Maybe she meant "People of color?"

I think she is trash...but could really care less about what "term" she uses to refer to certain people.
First you could not use the "N" word, then you could as long as it was "negro", then you had to say "colored", then you had to say "black" ...and now you have to say "African-American"...except to each other...then they use the "N" word again.

You can't win...They'll change what to call them every decade or so, just so they can keep hanging on to their "racist" crutch.

Do any of you know of even one single white person that does anything but laugh when called "Whitey" or "Cracker" or "Honky" or "Whitebread?"

As far as I'm concerned, if they want to be called "African-American" then they have to join the PeaceCorp for 1 year of unpaid service in Africa...if not then STFU.

eb

she just needs to keep her mouth wrapped around a penis. that's what her mouth is only good for!!!!

gemini81

Keep digging that hole Michelle!!! Then completely deny it. Then, say that you started to, but then didn't.

Megan

I heard the interview live and she meant colored as in covered with tattoos. Do your homework people!

BigGuy

I am a black guy and I have to say that I am not offended by this at all. What is wrong with the word colored. I prefer being refered to as the colored guy than the black guy. Take a look at the crayola box, am not that color black.

This chic is a skank yes... But she's not wrong on this one.

passin thru

So what. I'm almost 50 and we were brought up to not use the "N" word. We were told to use the word colored. I still use it today. Nothing wrong with that. I refuse to use the word African American, because I doubt that most blacks were not born in Africa, have ever been to Africa, or don't even know anyone that lives in Africa. Just my opinion

HEAR HEAR!!!! I TOTALLY AGREE. i am in my early 30's. i think that no matter what you call a minority (esp black people) it never seems to be the right thing to say at that moment. youre automatically a racist. you cant ever say the right thing, they are just waiting for you to say the wrong thing, so they can play that racist card.
yeah, she had a swastika...people change. she didnt go hanging anyone or start burning churches. sheesh.

Truth

WHO CARES! HOWARD IS THE HI-LIGHT OF THAT CLIP. WHO THE FVCK CARES WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY. GUESS THERE WAS NO STRIPPER CHIC GUEST SO SHE WAS BOOKED IN. OH, SHE IS A STRIPPER CHIC! MAKES ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD NOW... HAHA.

passin thru

This chic is a skank yes... But she's not wrong on this one.

SOMEONE WITH SOME SENSE!!! THANK YOU!!! ALL IS NOT LOST