« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bombshell -- I May Have Banged Tiger Woods

5/8/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Because one celebrity home-wrecking sex scandal is never enough, white power poster child Bombshell McGee is now hinting that she may have slept with Tiger Woods.

0507_bombshell_audio_2

Bombshell went on "The Soscia Network" radio show on Philadelphia's 106.1 FM this week -- and when asked if she would ever "mess" with Tiger, she replied, "How do you know I haven't?"

Bombshell continued, "I'm not confirming or denying ... I'm surprised no one's picked up on that yet."

Sorry, lady with the swastika tattoo ... we just don't think he's really your type.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

playmore

whore...much?

heidi

Jen

first! and what a dumb slut this hoe is shes so hungry for attention

Idiot!

It's official; bombsh*t "I'm a dumb whore" mcgee is addicted to attention. She's got a really bad case of tila "vietcong hooker" tequilaitis.

BOMBSH*T: You're a white power supremacist. Tiger is part black. You getting together with him is against your white supremacist beliefs and is impossible; it doesn't work that way. I'm surprised you haven't figured this out yet...

Ally

Could we please STOP giving these whores attention? God, I wish I grew up in a different decade--you know, the ones that stoned b*tches like this instead of giving them money and media attention. Our society has truly gone to sh-t.

DANA

i just saw her interview
this moron Jesse never gave her a dime
and never ever bought her a slice of pizza
nothing
no wonder she screwed him
well he deserves that
tumbs up for Michelle

Kiss My Aura

Oi TMZ! Don't encourage this skank - PLEASE STOP WRITING ABOUT HER! Hopefully if we ignore her enough she'll just go away.

PLEASE!

tomakebeats.com

That crazy b***h!

donna

As long as the disc jockey and media outlets provide a platform then this is what happens. The disc jockey is low end...can't get anyone else to interview except 'miss tatoo' herself. His career is on a nowhere spiral down. Just sayin'

gimmeabreak

@Heidi "i think all this obsession with swastikas/german antique apparel is ridiculous. no one that has that tattooed on them was around 70 years ago. it is a sheeple anarchy symbol now, hip in a certain crowd. just like wearing pants under the butt does not mean a person has been in jail, rather, it is merely a fashion statement."

Fashion is an outward expression of who you are or want to be. Getting a Swastika tattoo is a red flag that your ignorant white trash piece of sh_t at best and a racist piece of sh_t, or a neo-nazi at worst. I really don't give a f_ck which Bombedout McGee is or what it means to her. She's a low life piece of sh_t just the same, and so are "her crowd" who think it's hip. Dumbasses!

Linda

NOTHING but A LOSER and a SKANK! Oh, and lets not forget ATTENTION WHOR* too! SHe is not worth the time to even read about!

Lora

McGee is a skank and whore.I mean she sells herself for money,right?No matter who pays the money.It's white,yellow or dark-skinned.She part the horns in front of anyone,even re Tiger.He is rich and famous?That is ENOUGH!

Barbie

I think as long as "WE" continue to make comments about her she will remain relevent. What's the saying about publicity ? Even bad publicity is good publicity and we readers are still involved in the name calling business with this fugly woman. I think the entire world is sick of hearing the names Tiger Woods, Jesse James, and the trail of white trash sleep with married men skanks. Lets boycott these articles in the future, just pass them by and not say a word.......sssshhhhh good riddance.

Algonquin

What a loon. Isn't it the male who "bangs" the female? And she doesn't know for sure if they did the nasty? I guess she wants some easy money like Rachel Uchitel got out of Woods.

deanne

PLEASE stop writing about these LOSERS. I thought this was a celebrity site.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments