Alexis Neiers

Cops Deal,

Gets Jail Time

5/10/2010 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alexis Neiers just got 180 days in jail for her role in the Burglar Bunch crimes.

Neiers pled no contest and was also placed on three years felony probation and ordered to stay away from Orlando Bloom's home.

Neiers was accused of stealing nearly $600,000 worth of stuff from Bloom -- a hearing was set for a later date to determine how much restitution she must pay.

The "Pretty Wild" star was ordered to surrender by June 24.

UPDATE: According to court documents, the property stolen from Orlando's home includes 5 Rolex watches worth $450,000 total, a $20,000 ring, two paintings worth $25,000 total and $4,000 in cash.

Debbie

And so it is.

Lorrie

No contest pretty much equals guilty. She just admitted to being a thief. What a low life whore.

lalaland

Best news I've heard all day. Now, if they just actually make her do the full 6 months, I'll really be happy.

Jay

"So you think the rest of us would get 180 day for stealing over a half a million dollars. I am thinking no..thoughts???"

I have actually known of people who have stole in the 500-5,000 dollar range get more time behind bars( I studied criminal justice, I do not know them personally for the record). Then again I live in New York State where well let’s say the justice system is a tad bit more serious than in Cali and that is being kind.

I would never want to live in the LA area because it seems to me that criminal are allowed to run free after only doing a half day in jail or less celebrity or no celebrity. Of course the rich and famous tare allowed to run free after doing less than an hour unless their Paris Hilton.

Hey Now

So in LA she'll be in for what,2 3 hours, max???

moi

I bet this spoiled brat will get out after serving 6 hours due to overcrowding. Just like all the other celebs whose money makes them above the regular mortal law. Sucks. She's such a phony, selfish, fame-hungry b*tch, always crying about something. Ugh. Sick.

Carole

Not enough jail time. E, it's time to drop this show. Stop giving criminals air time.

sharon

She probably won't do much time. After all she is a "celebrity" lol.

LagunaVahine

She knew exactly what she was doing...her dumb ass mom needs to act like a mom.

Nicole

She's not admitting her guilt but if the celeb is going to be a prosecution witness then what verdict are people expecting. She was there that night and caught up in a bad situation so taking the plea deal was the best option for her.

Nay

There's no crying in Felony Crime! Buck up baby girl! You get what you deserve!!!You are a spoiled rotten little baby who didn't get her way now the rest of the poor world has to listen to you and your selfish pyscho mother and sisters on that terrible t.v. show that shouldn't even exist. Oh, did I mention your mother is psycho? Your mother is psycho!!! Now go hide under that rock from which you crawled out from under!!!

Scott

So......she pretty much got 6 months for felony f**king burglary!?!? How's that for celebrity justice? And can someone explain to me why the hell she has TV show? If being a spoiled brat with a felony record is all it takes, then damn! I need to move out of Chicago and got to L.A.!! I'm not spoiled or a felon, but I'm sure I could run someone over while high on PCP and E would give me a show!

KenB

She is a jinkie and stole to get more drugs. She got luck the time is so short. wonder if she'll be passed around prison.

omgsammi

haha good. stupid c u n t

Violette-Blue

So this no-name who has a reality show on the E! channel copped a plea and only got 180 days?! If it were any one of us, we'd be serving a lot more. She should be forced to pay back the money/items she stole. I hope Orlando sues her for financial and emotional stress. By-the-way, why would E! give her a show when she's a nobody and a criminal?