Betty White

Late Night Party Girl

5/10/2010 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not only did Betty White manage to stay up until 1am to host  'SNL' -- the golden girl even had the energy to hit up the afterparty.

Betty showed up to Doc's Steakhouse in NY after her hosting gig -- and partied it up with the "Saturday Night Live" crew into the wee hours of the morning.

White seemed to make one hell of an impression on the SNL cast -- who had nothing but the greatest things to say about Betty after the show.

me

Betty White is one of the few treasures we have left in Hollywood. She has more talent in her big toe than the entire Lohan family has.

Sonja

Love Betty White, she was too funny on SNL ... so cute and naughty.

Tom V

Betty was absolutely hysterical!! She put on a great show with the rest of the SNL cast. Loved it!!

ROM

It's Dock's and a seafood restaurant, not a steakhouse.

ChrisM

Betty White, you are an American treasure, an icon, and we love you. You show so much class and your comedic timing is something these younger comedians should go to school on. You manage to be edgy with class, without being gross, vulgar or gross, and THAT takes talent. You epitomize the best of comedy! Thank you for the many, many years of wonderful entertainment! I love you! A fan
PS what ditto what #36 wrote!

Zoopman

I am a 50 yr old man who watched the show for the first time in years. Betty White was fabulous! She made me feel young again. LOL! If one were to seriously think about it, there are no more "quality" people in Hollywood. Druggies, loonies, sexpots, etc. Gone to hell and a handbasket!

MP

I don't know why everyone assumes all old people go to bed early. Half my older relatives are night owls and have no problem staying up late.

Kellie

I LOVED THE SHOW!! BUT WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THE "HEAVY HITTING" CAST THAT SNL ABSOLUTELY HAD TO BRING BACK TO SUPPORT BETTY!!
There are only 3 girls left on SNL. And it has not even been funny lately. They should try to re-hire those funny ladies that were brought back!!

oioi

Hello,

M

How are you doing? Hope you are alright.

Last week, I bought Many items.

it is very cheap and I get it in 5 days. The quality is very good.

The site also sell Sneakers, handbag, purse, jeans, sunglass, hat and so on.

I never forget to share good things with friends.

So,if you are interested in it, you can have a look.

I think you will get some surprise.

This is their : www.newgoing.com

Tia

It is taped live at 11:30 in NYC. Depending on where you live, it's either 11:30 or "Recorded earlier". I live in CA. I saw it three hours after it was taped, at 11:30 PST. Betty was in NY. She went partying after 1 am EST. Go Betty!

Tee

Loves Betty White!!! Such a breath of fresh air!

Tee

Loves Betty White!!! Such a breath of fresh air!

John

Betty is the best. Man I would have hit that back in the day

Diane

Love love love Betty White, but the skits were pretty lame. How many times do you need to plug your silly ass McGruber movie for God's sake? The writers could have done so much more with the talent they had on hand--her Snickers commercial was funnier. She deserved better.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3