Dina to Michael Lohan -- Talk to the Hand!

5/10/2010 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan tried to talk to his ex-wife Dina Lohan -- about their troubled daughter Lindsay -- but as you can see from the pic, Dina wasn't having it.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
The pair were both at a celebrity boxing event in Long Island over the weekend. We're told Michael tried to discuss Lindsay and the possibility of getting her into rehab ... but Dina brushed him off.

Someone should remind Michael that Dina has a protective order against him. Just saying ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

MissAnn

Dina needs to go to rehab herself. I'm positive she is 89% of Lindsay's problem. She seems to have a hard time admitting that she's too old to be partying all night like she does. I'm sure she's probably a coke head too.

Greg

Sheesh, people! He could just be pulling the chair our for her!

LOL! Just kidding. They're both douches and so are their daughters.

Linda

Well there is plenty of proof that Dina is more interested in partying with her daughter than talking about getting her daughter help.Honestly, I think Dina and her daughter need a package deal to a rehab, buy one get one free. Dina is living her dreams through her daughter, exploiting her in the limelight...and her dad might enjoy that attention as well, I dont know,but at least his attention is in the form of good intentions too. If Dina wont be a responsible mom, ands stop clubbing and partying with her kids, than the day will come, she will regret it, because if
Lindsay is lucky enough to live long enough to stop partying, and see reality for what it is,she will resent her mom for not intervening, she will see her mom as an enabler.Right now, she see's her as a friend,but deep down she must know shes an enabler too.I find it very sad.Dina needs to grow up,she is in it for the fame at her daughters expense,and beleive me it will backfire.

Linda

Dina relies on her daughter to pay for her plastic surgery and botox among other thongs, I mean things!

kr

She looks literally backed into a corner. This guy could physically harm her. I wonder if he has in the past. He kinda seems the type

lyndsey

dina is a fame whore, she doesn't want to see what her ex is trying to talk to her about..obviously lindsey has a problem, and even though both parents are crazy, at least he seems to be trying, with dina, she is in denial, this whole family needs help.

my 2 cents

Yikes - these two at a boxing match !! Geez

KAM

She needs a parenting class. Where are child protective services??? Leave all problems w/ this guy and help out your kids

big4al

I have followed her career ever since she was a little girl. She was and is a fine actress. Her bad luck come from meeting up with the Hilton s. I don't think her family has her best interests at heart. Where were they when she got kick off her last movie. Someone should have been on the set with her. Fortunately she has a movie that's finished and in the can ready for release. I hear it's a food film & part that could help jump-start her career if someone was there to help her. I recently ran across a website she or a family member should visit. www.luckisnolady.com It's place to share bad luck stories that sometime can help.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6