Sandra Bullock -- Baby Hits the French Quarter

5/10/2010 12:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her new baby under wraps, Sandra Bullock hit the French Quarter in her new home city of New Orleans this weekend for a little Mother-Son shopping session.

0921-media-removed-britney

Sandra and little Louis Bardo Bullock hit a few shops, including a local art gallery Saturday ... along with an entourage.

On their way out of the shop, Louis got a lift to the car from a man-handler, while Sandra trailed behind.  Jesse James was nowhere in sight.

Fun Fact -- Louis is named after legendary musician Louis Armstrong ... who was born in New Orleans.

blade451

What ? The kids already too big to carry?? Must be the latte she's holding

flip[wilson

Whoopee...nothing better to do than shop with the new kid...can you say prop. Boycott Bullock.

@!

Awww come on, thought Sandra would be a little more hands-on with her son than most Hollywood pretenders...

noneofyourbusiness

You know, maybe that is a friend/family member who wanted to hold the baby...ever think of that? I seriously doubt she is that shallow. You people are so effing judgmental.

northern gypsy

bravo S.B. you've maintained your dignity through this circus...
one can only hope more celebrity's will act like you !!!
that little boy is going grow up to be a decent human being...

teebag

What probably happened is that she asked her PA (personal assistant) to put Louie in the car seat while she picked up a paper. She could have been carrying him all day for all we know. Give her a break. At least she has him with her and didn't leave him with the nanny.

Melissa

don't you think that if she carried him the paps would be ALL OVER the two of them together!? y'all are waayyy too judgmental. if i knew 20 cannibals were going to be running after me and my child, without a doubt i would hand the child to my MUSCLE and tell him to plow anyone who gets in the way.

Chloe

If I was Sandra Bullock and did not want to be noticed, I would wear a hat, similar to what she is wearing, then ask one of my body guards to carry the baby into the car and then I would follow behind. This is most likely just a strategy so they would go unnoticed.

Blue

Sandra carring son out to car, huge money shot and the photographers rush in to get that picture, very dangerous for mom and baby, but big man carrying a baby with her walking way behind him, not a awww, cute mom and baby picture. Smart lady, being safe with her son.

electriczipper

looks fine to me....

Big Mamma Cornbread

Sandra's baby is a living doll he gives Kamora's baby a RUN FOR HIS MONEY HONEY..WHAT A Q T PIE!!! for his money honey ..what Q T

Su

I agree. Why would anyone choose to dump on Sandra, after all she has been through? I say Little Louie is a lucky young man, to have such a strong parental figure in his life. Bravo Ms. Bullock.

aleksiya

I'm just enraptured with Sandra.I want to applaud her because it's hard hot to say anything and just be quiet because it is personal and she's such a private person...I am glad she got the little guy as it helps with the heartbreak of Jesse's ruin.

NatTurner

The negative comments are a tale-tale sign that some readers of this thread lead very unhappy lives. They are the ones that stop at roadside accidents to gawk and smile. The misery of others brings them joy, the joy of others make them want to either kill themselves or come here and post negativity. Its pretty common amongst folks these days.

K-Lo