Bieber's Older Woman

Miley Cyrus?!

5/11/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber is such a pimp, he's locking down fancy dinners with older ladies -- and last night the Bieb worked his magic on Miley Cyrus.

Justin Bieber
The teeny bopper royalty dined together at Ari-Ya Sushi in West Hollywood, where the Biebs, 16, told cameras that Miley, 17, is "having fun with me."

FYI -- Bieber's loyal army of ladies is so territorial about their man, that one crazy Biebette recently sent death threats to Kim Kardashian just for taking a pic with JB.

But when we asked Miley if she was afraid, Cyrus made it clear she wasn't going to be scared off.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Chris

These two will be the next Hollywood train wrecks...just wait and see. The Hollywood club scene/house parties will call to them and they will fall just like Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, etc.

Everyones~A~Star

Come on they are just children.

Criss

Miley Cyrus? Wasn't she one of "The Golden Girls"?

Jennifer

They are just doing a song together!!! That's all people...

me

his bangs disturb me..lol. I just ad to get that off my chest. Noone else seems bothered by them, but they irritate the hell out of me

Aredhel

I actually laughed when I seen that it was a boy that sings "One Time", he sounds just like a girl, lol. I really don't get it and believe he will be going the way of the Dodo soon. He's just the flavor of the week for the tweens at the moment.

800PoundGorilla

Hi Miley. I like watching Hannah Montana on Netflix.com.
I am waiting for season 4.

800 Pound Gorilla

GET OVER IT

Miley Cyrus is the Anti-Christ.....

R

Biber is such a hypocrite. There was one interview that he said that Miley is not his type and now they are going out together. What the hell...

Go away both of you!

Ghost

Hey Mophead!! Lose the comb-over!!!!

Big Mamma Cornbread

WHERE DID THE NEW KID COME FROM....SOMEONES RICH SON....ABOUT TO LOOSE HIS HAIR ALREADY ...THE OLD COMB OVER...MAKE YOUR MONEY WHILE THEY THINK YOUR HOT KID...I DO NOT SEE THE FASCINATION WITH ANOTHER BOY DOING THE SAME CRAP...MARKETING IS WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO A REAL HUSTLER....MY GOODNESS....SOME PEOPLE ARE SO BORING

bieber_cannot_sing

First. With her nasely voice and his awful singing, they're a match made in heaven.

Krystyna

Kids go back to school

Oh no!

Scary to think, that Miley is finally dating someone her age.

Madster

who said they were dating? why cant they just go out to eat without that being assumed?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments