Miley Cyrus -- So You Think You Can Lap Dance?

5/12/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus felt more than the beat last summer as she got downright nasty on the dance floor with a slightly older gentleman during a wrap party for a movie ... and TMZ has obtained the video.
Miley -- who was 16 at the time -- was dancing with 44-year-old Adam Shankman during a wrap party last summer in Georgia for the movie, "The Last Song."  Shankman, who is openly gay, produced the movie as well as "Hairspray" and other flicks and is a judge on "So You Think You Can Dance?"

The people who shot the video say they were offended by the dirty dancing -- which included a graphic lap dance.

We're told Miley's parents were not at the wrap party.  Miley's reps had no comment.

Check out the full story on TMZ TV tonight.

1944 COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DANA

WHORE

KenB

adam is the adult and should have stopped it. But I'm sure he banged her on the set so why would he

Tom C.

Ladies and gentleman...I'm proud to introduce...the new...the improved...Lindsay Lohan 2.0!

JLS

Miley is certainly old enough to know this is inappropriate! She is basically rubbing up against him making plenty of contact. He's 44! Why didn't this man back off? Oh that's right, he had a 16 year old girl rubbing up against his crotch. I am no prude but this is so very wrong for so many reasons. Where are her parents???

JLS

Is Adam married? I wonder why Miley is just free to attend all this stuff with no parental supervision or knowledge what might be taking place. She surely has learned she can work her little act with men of any age. Mom needs to lower the boom on her but FAST. Miley even has her own home as of late last year. Built right next to mom and dad--how is that for absurd.

Let's Talk Money!

well damn!That Man know damn well he shouldnt even be near her but what can her parents say when she is the breadwinner?

JLS

Correction: Does Adam have a partner, -not a wife-?

playmore

Miley will be pregnant...again, in two years...this time she will not abort.She will name the child Billy Bob, John Boy, Square Pants are you freakin' Cyrus.

Sarahmarie17

I dislike Miley Cyrus, but in all honesty, I was dancing like this at my grade 11 school dances onwards... as was everyone else at my school. However, we weren't doing it with old men.. that's just weird, even if he is Gay.. still.... creepy.
If she was dancing like this with her Boyfriend, I think there would be less fuss... she'd still get called names for the manner in which she's dancing, but it would be less controversial.

Tellit

There's no holding Miley Cyrus back now thanks to her lunatic parents (the one hit wonder Dad who wasted no time or strategy making sure that this daughter made the cut simply because he couldn't) and her lunatic fans (who've made her one filthy rich little wench). She can and will have and do just as she pleases. It's all just a game to her. And that tragically fugly little sister of hers (but even uglier) is going to be another one. It's just amazing how backwoods people with no looks, no real talent, and no good breeding (white trash) can become billionaires. (white trash with money)
Made Only in the USA.

Missy

What a little HO!!!!

DANA

her ass doesnt make any difference whether his croach is gay or str8
she is a whore

Twilightey

All you people need to get off your high horses. There is nothing wrong with this. I was dancing at parties like that when I was 16, maybe a little younger, and those guys certainly weren't gay. But guess what? I was still a virgin just having fun and safely exploring my sexuality. The music was pop but had it been reggae you really may have seen Miley cut loose!

natalie

Obviously this wasn't appropriate. But I have 3 tween/teenagers and have to explain to them what is appropriate/inappropriate daily. I can't imagine one of them being caught on film and the whole world considering the 15 minutes as a reflection on their character, or my parenting skills. Back off. As you pointed out she is only 16 in this video and it should be off limits.

DANA

I never heard any song in my life from her
I guess I didnt missed anything since her own brother
said in an interview that her music SAX.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments