Miley Cyrus -- So You Think You Can Lap Dance?

5/12/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus felt more than the beat last summer as she got downright nasty on the dance floor with a slightly older gentleman during a wrap party for a movie ... and TMZ has obtained the video.
Miley -- who was 16 at the time -- was dancing with 44-year-old Adam Shankman during a wrap party last summer in Georgia for the movie, "The Last Song."  Shankman, who is openly gay, produced the movie as well as "Hairspray" and other flicks and is a judge on "So You Think You Can Dance?"

The people who shot the video say they were offended by the dirty dancing -- which included a graphic lap dance.

We're told Miley's parents were not at the wrap party.  Miley's reps had no comment.

Check out the full story on TMZ TV tonight.

1944 COMMENTS

Lizzibeth

A good number of you apparently missed something in the article. THE MAN IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!

If she danced like that with a girl you wouldn't be nearly as "offended", although I'm sure a bunch of you would start saying she was a lesbian. She was 16 in the video, which was 2 years ago. She was just having fun. That's how most teen girls dance now, like it or not.

As far as her young fans, I'm willing to bet that a good many of her fans are now teenagers and have seen much worse on MTV. Regardless, if you don't want your child seeing this video (no matter how old they are), then don't show it to them. It's not Miley's responsibility to raise your child, it's YOURS!

me

Who'S to blame? woah, this tmz or tzm stuff is really one-way-focused..
that's no lapdance... Jo TZM your mom gave better lap-dances to me..
leave her alone suckers.. or do you like slowly killing children?

sachi

Slutt!!!! Well America I am proud to introduce to u the biggest youngest skank money whore in the history of America. She will ne in and out of Rehab by the time she is 20. Trust me!!!! Ho Ho Ho Green Giant

Elle

She is a teenager, she's gonna let her wild side out... and yeah this is wrong but dude, we've all done stupid ****. you f****** hypocrites.

Sam

This is so gross. I'm 18 so yes I understand that this is how how teenagers dance. When I was 16 I danced like that but she was younger there then I am and the guy is older then my dad. Its also so inappropriate because she is such a role model to little girl im sure at least one of her young fans has come across this video and they probably think its appropriate to act like this and its not. If this was the first thing she has done I could see it being mistake but its not! She really needs to act responsible and understand that girls look up to her

Bettina

I dont think it was that bad, like she just needs to be careful with the video, tape recordings !

tatalicker

Damn lucky Adam )=

Alana Miller

WTF what is her problem she is a role model to kids she is crazy

charlotte

mileycyrus is a damn fool

1900.

WhoCares?

Seriously, who cares? Why is it that everyone gets offended when they see someone "dance" with someone else? Or when someone looks sexy? Lets get serious for a second. Kids are having sex now-a-days between 12-17... She's not showing skin, she's simply dancing "sexy". There are parents out there that say "my child would never do that" or "I would never let my child do that". Well guess what, they are, and they're probably sucking some dude off, or banging some chick, and you have no idea about it.

1901.

sassycassie

i could see the little kids now .........''hey theres hannah montana !!!!! ay what is she doing???? ahhhhh mommy!!!! =0'''''
.................poor kids

1902.

roger

i like how just because shes famous people say how bad this is and how she shouild not do it but when it comes to girls or boys that do this stuff any other place it is perfectlyn fine i say shes a girl let her have fun because if u dont have fun early in life when will you?

1903.

dterra aka taytay

um okay and yall act like my gurl miley cant have some funn dang come on now yall know yall be grinding it out at them partys everybody do i know i do so miley gurl dont even trip ... just do u to da fullest ! gyrl!

1904.

Oliver

i wana cu-m in her *****

1905.

Oliver

oh ****** yeah! i wana strip her right now strap her to something and put my **** right in there oh yeah!!! oh and out my **** in her mouth :P

Previous 15 Comments | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments