Miley Cyrus -- So You Think You Can Lap Dance?

5/12/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus felt more than the beat last summer as she got downright nasty on the dance floor with a slightly older gentleman during a wrap party for a movie ... and TMZ has obtained the video.
Miley -- who was 16 at the time -- was dancing with 44-year-old Adam Shankman during a wrap party last summer in Georgia for the movie, "The Last Song."  Shankman, who is openly gay, produced the movie as well as "Hairspray" and other flicks and is a judge on "So You Think You Can Dance?"

The people who shot the video say they were offended by the dirty dancing -- which included a graphic lap dance.

We're told Miley's parents were not at the wrap party.  Miley's reps had no comment.

Check out the full story on TMZ TV tonight.

1944 COMMENTS

Sarah

If the people that shot the video were so offended by the lap dance they why stand there and watch it? And also video tape it? They only did it to sell for money

So who wants to bet when she will get pregnant and have a quickie marriage?

do not wanna reveal

This is so wrong! She was SIXTEEN when that video was shot! And shame on her parents for not being there and doing something about it. The video is so raunchy and so dirty. And i'm sure it was even dirtier and I just missed some of it. A forty-four year old man should know better than that, and Miley should have been with adult supervision at that party. Something is so very wrong with that video. My mouth was hanging open when I was watching that video. I could not believe any child-because that's what she is, would be allowed to dance like that and grind up against that man like that. Grinding is such a... weird word, but that's exactly what she was doing. I mean, some kids were there and there she is, lap dancing with someone who seriously is old enough to be her father. Yeah, her parents should have been there, but seriously even if they were, who knows if they would have stopped her, because her father posed with her in Vanity Fair when she was fifteen and wearing a sheet and that was it. So, her parents were fine with her posing nearly naked when she was fifteen, so why would they be alarmed when she's lap dancing at seventeen with a man who is forty four years old?

DC

My sweet granddaughter lookED up to you, my hope is she doesn't now.
This is disgusting!

azlee

kids dance like this all the time, it is the same thing as I did when I was younger with the bumb. At least she danced with someone that she considered safe in her book.

You got to cut the girl some slack, she is not in her 40's and like I said, most kids dance like this now.

Rog

HOTTTTTTTT

i

Fk you all that is hot she is hot

Gay or not he got go up lol

Dover

JamieDecatur

The owner of the video does not seem offended at all. The owner got paid $500,000 by TMZ? I'm offended that tmz bought the video. Miley is so talented and she did nothing wrong. Living and enjoying a wrap party. I say it was a pedo who shot the video. Miley donates millions to City of Hope cancer research every year. Why no posting of that? Miley donates time and money to make a wish monthly. Why no posting of that?

electriczipper

57. Lighten up. Have you never seen high school kids dance...if not, go visit your local prom parties this year.

Posted at 6:20 AM on May 12, 2010 by Dover

------------------------
your an idiot..do they dance with their teachers like that..I dont think so........

Ina Crotch

Grow up everyone! This is the way 16 year olds dance -- it doesnt mean anything. Let the girl have a good time and let the gay guy pretend he is straight for one night.

momof6

I agree that Miley is probably dancing no differently than most 16 year olds do today. (This does make me sad though, but I am a mom LOL) That being said, one: where are her parents or guardians. two: that man is 44, and that alone makes this somewhat inappropriate. Maybe to her he was "safe" to dance with, being gay. But still, he is too old to be "playing" at sexuality with a 16 yr old girl.

SubH2O1682

Trailer Trash w/ money.

Helen Van Patterson Patton

She's like a little dog in heat. Probably left sticky/moist "snail trails" all over the place.

Ubetcha

Miley can grind on me any time...

squeakermama

So are we surprised by this? This girl has incredible access to many temptations that most of us do not at her age. Shame too because too much is not a good thing and can show up later in life if she makes it into real adulthood.