Ex-Supermodel in 'Serious Condition' after Crash

5/11/2010 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0511_beverly_peele_EX_TMZ_01A former supermodel was rushed to a hospital last night after being involved in a car crash in Los Angeles, TMZ has learned.

A source tells TMZ model Beverly Peele -- who appeared on hundreds of magazine covers and in several music videos in the late '80s -- is currently in "very serious condition" at the UCLA Medical Center.

No word yet on the details of the accident.

Peele was arrested back in 2005 for identity theft and placed on three years probation.

UPDATE: TMZ obtained a statement from Peele's rep who tells us the model's daughter was also involved in the crash.

The rep says, "Both Mom and daughter were taken by ambulance to UCLA Medical Center and  into intensive care with multiple fractures and injuries.
They together  remain hospitalized in excellent hands, awaiting further testing, and treatment."

Pretty LL

I don't think she's an "ex" supermodel. Once a supermodel always a supermodel. This lady is beautiful. I hope she's ok!

stoic

see wht i mean we all gots to go one way or the other. if only beauty would immunize individuals agaisnt such things.

God loves rachel uchitel as muxh as he loves everybody esle. he is no resepector of persons. he would forgive a child molester in they truly repent of their sins.

WordOutlet

Looks like she has a fantastic personality/ spirit in this vid.

Naomi, take note.

Just Sayin

beverly peele "My beautiful face! Is it ok?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dude

I pray she has a full recovery. Jealous people dont make negative comments unless you want some good ol fashion Karma. Peace and love

beautifulone

I hope she gets better.

electriczipper

yeah and she will be released by tomorrow....

Jay

Why did you have to add the part that she was arrested for? How does that have anything to do with her being hury badly in a crash?

electriczipper

maybe she was running from the cops when she wrecked

BOREDwithIT

NOTICE

"Ex-Supermodel"

Meaning she isn't quite as "Super" anymore so this is an unneeded post by TMZ.

Big Dog

OK, I hope she is fine and all but heres my rule: If you have to explain her body of work or try to get people to remember her- she was just a model. A "super" model to me should be a household name just like any "super" star. No one has to explain Michael's work or who Madonna or the Beatles or Elvis are.
Just sayin'

__________

Big Dog

Just sayin'

Big Dog

Just sayin'

electriczipper

here is another rule,,if you post the same thing 3 times in a row,,,learn how to hit the enter key once

Tom

Thank goodness they added the part where she was arrested 3 years ago. I mean what kind of story would it be if you just put Supermodel in car accident? What does that have to do with this?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments