Lisa Marie Presley Wants Flowers at MJ's Tomb

5/12/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley claims she's disappointed at the "empty space" surrounding Michael Jackson's tomb -- so she's now challenging MJ fans to flood the place with sunflowers ASAP.

0512_lisa_marie_michael_jac

LMP just posted a message on her MySpace page describing her recent visit to Michael's grave site at Forest Lawn. Presley -- who was married to MJ back in the '90s -- says she believes Michael "deserves more" than the "few bouquets, candles and gifts" that currently surround Michael's grave.

Presley -- who notes Michael's infatuation with sunflowers -- is calling for fans to send a "Sun Shower" to the tomb because, "I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans."

Presley suggests that if every fan sends "one silk sunflower" to the site, "the whole area around him and in front of him  ... could be filled up in no time."

Cat. France

A visit in the cemetery and no photos? No more than of body in the coffin... We are far too much to think that MJ is alive, too much incoherence, no body, not of denied(contradicted) by the family... One would indeed say that that arranges(settles) a lot of people that his(her) fans believe it alive...

Milkshake

Vic is a regular who disturbs these boards for a reason. Are you paid to be here, Vic?

Milkshake

Anybody who has been on the board for a couple of months knows that Vic is a regular who changes their nic all the time. Are you paid to be here Vic?

kim

Nice!

Anna

It's nice to see that Lisa still care for Michael, but I which she had show him all this love when he was alive. Love U for ever Michael R.I.P.

mishkenn

Who care's what lisa marie is sayin if she say's there need to be more flowers than it needs to be. it is so sad, this whole situation don't u get it not enough flowers..........

shantel

MICHAEL JACKSON IS MY ANGEL!!! RIP SWEET SOUL
MICHAEL JACKSON IS MY ANGEL!!! RIP SWEET SOUL
MICHAEL JACKSON IS MY ANGEL!!! RIP SWEET SOUL

cARMEN CECILIA DE RIBBON VARGAS

LISA MARIA THANK YOU!!!!!

pytofchitown

It never ceases to amaze me that HATERS always have stupid sh*% to say about MJ! If you don't care about Michael Jackson WHY do you read articles related to him? STUPID!

k t e

i think pepole need to leave m.j and lisa .m alone and not talk smack i was a big elvis fan an still am i grow up playing elvis on the old record player i love the elvis fam

Rubie

Lisa....

Bad news.... Michael Jackson's tomb is dont open for his fans.. thats why he dont have "enogh" flowers... but if it could be
open for everyone you will be suprised about how many people
REALLY loved Michael Jackson.

But if you are dissapointed, really disapointed, why dont you buy some flowers in name of all his fans the people who REALLY love him and leave them on MJ tomb?

nowhat

Michael Jackson broke so many boundries. brought so many people together united by love. Michael Jackson is one of the Greats! I am pround to have lived in an era when Michael Jackson lived. Michael Jackson is legand!

janalal4

Hi janal4, please do not misunderstand me. I am certainly not attacking your viewpoint. I said that there were times he was impaired and he admitted as much. I did listen to those tapes and frankly it was very hard to tell if it was him -- but it could have been. However, as I have stated yes I think he has problems with it at various times when things were happening to him that he couldn't deal with so yes he was abusing drugs and yes he was using the propofol to sleep, so I'm not dismissing the fact that he had problems with medication numerous times in his life. I guess my main point was that I was trying to illustrate that not any one of us truly knows what he was doing every single minute of every single day of his life and we never will. I don't know what it's like to suffer the things that he did physically and emotionally so I will not judge him for that reason and make assertions to which I have no first hand knowledge. But please do not think I am in any way attacking you personally. I enjoy your posts, I just differed in my opinion regarding that one issue.

Posted at 9:16 AM on May 13, 2010 by jm50

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/lisa-marie-presley-michael-jackson-tomb-grave-site-sunflowers-myspace-letter/39/#c3215904#ixzz0npKpOLxD

I don't feel 'attacked', just debating the issue. I think(not insinuating that you are one of them) there are a number of fans out there who feel they cannot 'love' MJ if they also think of him as an 'addict' if you know what I mean. Whether he was or wasn't takes NOTHING away from the wonderful human being that he was & all that he did for mankind. It just means he suffered from an illness on a personal level. It certainly doesn't take anything away from his achievements. I don't think all fans understand that & have a rather preconceived notion of what an addict 'looks like, acts like, & how they live their lives'. They're not all toothless, homeless, & worthless. They too contribute to society despite their addiction. I think this is a hard concept for some to grasp. Then there are the fans who cannot conceive any flaws on his part at all & I won't even go there. That's just too ridiculous to even address. I don't know what MJ's drug habits were but he didn't arrive at using something as strong as Propofol overnight & the fact that he was using general anesthesia in an attempt to sleep is a very good indication that he suffered from 'addictive thinking'. It IS a very progressive illness.

Krisha

LMP debe estar arrepentida de no haber dado hijos a Michael, pero ahora es muy tarde. Now is to late LMP!!!!!!!

Murph

604. Hey"janalal4"...Justice is blind as are you. I said open your mind if you have one & look at reality or are you a man in his 40s or younger who sleeps with little boys.
Wait...I should have seen it. The answer is in your name...Queer.

Posted at 9:28 AM on May 13, 2010 by Vic

Ok Vic, seriously stop. You are not only sounding like a jerk, but a very juvenile jerk.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments