Lisa Marie Presley Wants Flowers at MJ's Tomb

5/12/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley claims she's disappointed at the "empty space" surrounding Michael Jackson's tomb -- so she's now challenging MJ fans to flood the place with sunflowers ASAP.

0512_lisa_marie_michael_jac

LMP just posted a message on her MySpace page describing her recent visit to Michael's grave site at Forest Lawn. Presley -- who was married to MJ back in the '90s -- says she believes Michael "deserves more" than the "few bouquets, candles and gifts" that currently surround Michael's grave.

Presley -- who notes Michael's infatuation with sunflowers -- is calling for fans to send a "Sun Shower" to the tomb because, "I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans."

Presley suggests that if every fan sends "one silk sunflower" to the site, "the whole area around him and in front of him  ... could be filled up in no time."

JLS

She's being exceptionally kind and I appreciate it. I'm glad she goes to visit him. He would be so grateful! Thank you, Lisa. For doing what some of us can't and for drawing attention to MJ.

mel

Question:

Do people who refer to Michael as a pedophile realize how ignorant they sound? I ask because I've have noticed a trend about those who believe those accusations: most of them are less educated and are from lower class incomes. (And often times white, who have tendencies towards racism.) Makes you think, doesn't it? I don't know ONE person who has at least a Bachelor's degree, including those with a Master's degree or Ph.D., that believe those allegations against Michael.

Carlos Barrera

@Mel: Excellent observation!

TMZDude

"Wonder What His Face Looks Like Now?"
Wormy

FU Lisa Marie...take $10,000 of your own pocket change and buy 5,000 sunflowers any put on his grave if you're so bothered.

MJ is the Greatest of all

Posted at 4:13 PM on May 12, 2010 by JLS
___________________________________________

YOU are a DAMN FOOL falling RIGHT INTO this WITCHES TRAP! This FUGLY @SS BIT** is JUST looking FOR ATTENTION!!! There are HUNDREDS and THOUSANDS of FLOWERS at MJ's TOMB!!!! LISA Marie NEEDS to SHUT her FAT TRAP up and LEAVE MJ & his fans The HELL alone!!!!!WHERE was this FUGLY TRAMP when MICHAEL needed her the MOST?????

Cathy

Why don't you do like Joe DiMaggio did for Marilyn Monroe and keep flowers at his grave forever?

Posted at 4:06 PM on May 12, 2010 by dd

***********************************************************

What a lovely thought. Knowing Lisa, she might do just that. People who judge her so harshly, well, Michael would undoubtedly be ashamed of you.

BTW, Lisa seems to be referring to the silk sunflowers you can find in craft shops. They are like 99 cents a piece. NOT EXPENSIVE.

A few months ago, the Jackson family established a list of approved visitors who could go inside the tomb. Lisa and Danielle must be on the list. I know Katherine and Janet in particular adored her.

Scott

I will give her the benefit of the doubt in her motives. However if every fan sent a sunflower it would be in the 100's of millions that would fill up a lot of space....

neverletyoupart

Some of the comments here are disgusting.
TMZ, I don't even have words for you people right now.

For Michael's fans - my guess is that LMP visited on a day where they had recently cleaned things out. Michael has many people visiting him and leaving things. BUT, I think her idea is great and I love that she put that out there. I like LMP. :)

MiMi

Wow both the fans and haters are hatin today.

For one it would be impossible to have flowers there on a daily basis unless they were artificial. Many fans go on a regular basis and leave live flowers, cards and various mementos. Forest Lawn officials cannot or willnot leave the stuff there forever as it would probably get to be too much.

I see nothing wrong with her suggestion for the anniversary of his death. There is already a Facebook group that is purchasing roses for him.

sue

OK CLONER, you got my attention , i am pretty sure in my gut who you are and i will let you know right now you have been put on notice!!!i would never say anything that vial that comes out of your mouth to my worst enemy let alone michael jackson!!!! if what you are doing makes you feel better,than i can only say i feel sorry for you REALLY!!!i will not back down and run off of these threads because of idiots like you, so i will ignore you, and you can spew all your filth somewhere else..missy or whomever else that believes this garbage that this cloner is putting here i can only say its not me, and you can believe it or not, it is your right!!!! rip mj- sue from tampa

Carlos Barrera

@TMZDude: His face now is much MUCH better than your mother's!!

Just look how many people is socially and economically resented here! LOL...

Andrew

VÃO TOMAR NO CU BANDO DE FILHOS DA PUTA...AMERICANOS MALDITOS...

SÓ SABEM CHAMAR O MIKE DE PEDÓFILO...

BANDO DE ARROMBADOS...

ESPERO QUE VCS SIM VÃO TODOS PARA O INFERNO...CAMBADA DE VAGABUNDOS.

EU ODEIO VOCÊS

I dont care if you do not understand korean.

K

My god you lot are so horrible, what has happened to you to make you so vitriolic over some flowers for a dead person.

Such hate in your hearts, so sad.

Lee

From the recent tapes released of him he would probably appreciate it if everyone would just leave money instead, he sure wasn't bashful about asking for it after he blew all of his paying off parents of little boys he was accused of molesting. Presley needs to realize that not everyone blindly forgives people just because they are famous or infamous. I'm glad people aren't wasting their hard earned cash on such a piece of trash.

Andrew

Comunidade Michael Jackson Eterno marcando presença.

Vão se foder, cambada de americano maldito que fala mal do Michael.