Lisa Marie Presley Wants Flowers at MJ's Tomb

5/12/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley claims she's disappointed at the "empty space" surrounding Michael Jackson's tomb -- so she's now challenging MJ fans to flood the place with sunflowers ASAP.

0512_lisa_marie_michael_jac

LMP just posted a message on her MySpace page describing her recent visit to Michael's grave site at Forest Lawn. Presley -- who was married to MJ back in the '90s -- says she believes Michael "deserves more" than the "few bouquets, candles and gifts" that currently surround Michael's grave.

Presley -- who notes Michael's infatuation with sunflowers -- is calling for fans to send a "Sun Shower" to the tomb because, "I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans."

Presley suggests that if every fan sends "one silk sunflower" to the site, "the whole area around him and in front of him  ... could be filled up in no time."

David

From the crew of Chris Mentillo, Ph.D. AKA, Doc Mentillo, Chris Mentillo Productions, and music record label studio crew of.. Got Money Records; We all miss you very much Michael, and would be more than happy to help get Lisa Marie Presley flowers. We believe you are worth it. Your fans have also done very well to help the occasion. RIP Michael

Dave

Scott

Andrea D. Robinson

To all of those people who are calling a dead man names, warning!!! God does not like ugly and he is not to kind on cute. Calling a man who was aquitted and lied on a freak and a pedaphile is wrong and I think those of you calling Michael Jackson names and saying you're glad he's dead. You better hope someone cries when you die and put something on your grave. If it was me I throw you in the garbage where you belong. Leave Michael Jackson along, ok.

Andrea D. Robinson

Lisa Marie, you are so full of it. You talked about him like a dog on Oprah. And now you are grieving over him. Michael is gone, and is in my thoughts but you have all the money and riches, you put sun flowers on his grave. What makes you think his fans have money.

lmt

It is disheartening to read so much negativity. Michael never
had anything critical to say about Lisa Marie. Seems to me
that is an example worth following. And to those who continue
to repeat tired, old media tapes...I'm sorry that you aren't
able to separate that hype from who the man really was. It's
your loss.

Crystal

Those few dollars for each of those silk flowers she is suggesting would be much better spent if they sent the money to the kids than on some silly flowers.

Cathy

92. I also hate this woman. She does not really love King Michael. If she did she would have had his children! What a douche. Who wouldn't want to have children with Michael Jackson? Go away Mrs. Lisa Marie and continue living off your father's money because you have zero talent and sound like a horse when you sing.

Posted at 4:30 PM on May 12, 2010 by alienforce1

************************************************************

Yes because life is all black and white and every decision everyone makes throughout it is cut and dry without any complications. *rolls eyes*. And hating someone you don't know from Adam? How scary and unhealthy. Hate destroys YOU, not the person it's directed at. Only someone who hasn't experienced much of life could make such statements with such arrogant certainty. Hope you learn some compassion and empathy and the ability to try to put yourself in someone else's shoes.

MiMi

Here is what she actually posted on her blog:

"Greetings MJ Fans....
While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn , Riley and I couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.
While , I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb , I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea.......
Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower.
They made him happy because they looked happy to him , Thus, he called them "The Happy Flower".
When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them wherever he was.
I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and placed them near him.
This barely made any kind of dent in the atmosphere so I thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and how we can solve it.
I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.
We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........
He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
Lots of Love,
~LMP"

Andrew

**** YOU SUE...THIS IS THE WORLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD WIDEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBB.... I SPEAK ANY LANGUAGE I WANT.

vãi se foder SUE maldita.... piranha vadia.

Scott

MiMi good post.....I worked for 15 years as a crematorium and mausoleum attendant. I used to get in sooooo much trouble from people for throwing out live flowers. The problem is a type of fly a gnat breeds in the stagnant water. These gnats lay larva on the silicon seals of crypts burrow in and feed. In a matter of days you can have a full blown infestation. That said I have a tip for all of you who visit your loved ones who have passed. Most cemeteries provide free plastic vases, take a black magic marker and write the plot number on it! Next take some clear silicone and put it in the bottom of the vase then put your artificial flowers in. Believe it or not flower theft is huge in cemeteries as low as that may sound. When they see they cannot remove your flowers and that the vase is marked they will move on. This way all you have to do is change the flowers once a year. My suggestion is with all the money you save donate a portion to a charity!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/lisa-marie-presley-michael-jackson-tomb-grave-site-sunflowers-myspace-letter/7/#comments#ixzz0nlGTuNpV

wow

Well that's a lovely sentiment. Indeed I would drop a flower if I were in L.A.
Lisa and MJ truly cared for each other and MJ really was a good soul. If anyone truly knew him they would realize that.

MJ is the Greatest of all

She is as FAKE and PHONEY AS they COME! Do NOT fall into her TRAP and THINK she is trying to BE KIND! THIS woman CANNOT be TRUSTED! She even LIED TO MJ PROMISING she would GIVE him KIDS!!! SHE never DID IT and BROKE MJ's POOR HEART really BAD!!! He even CRIED!!! Do NOT trust this PHONEY! You will REGRET IT!!!!!!

Andrew

Whatever

Note to Lisa Marie: you own Graceland, one of the most visited sites in America. It is lovely but has a steep admission charge. Please buy sunflowers yourself. This issue will then be resolved.

See: Dimaggio, Joe, on how this works when a spouse is deceased.

Thank you.

Whatever

Note to Lisa Marie: you own Graceland, one of the most visited sites in America. It is lovely but has a steep admission charge. Please buy sunflowers yourself. This is issue will then be resolved.

See: Dimaggio, Joe, on how this works when a spouse is deceased.

Thank you.