Dr. Murray

Turn Your Head

and Coffee

5/14/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray has fans ... with whipped cream on top.

Dr. Murray
Murray -- who's due in court next month in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case -- was corralled by a fan Wednesday at a Houston Starbucks.

She gave us the pic but asked us to blur her face.

It's all about taking precautions.

6one9

I'll wait until his court day!!! He's innocent ``` until proven guilty, remember!!

Lily of the Valley

Monika--

Are you smoking crack? What the **** are you talking about?

anonymous

A killer on the loose. Only in America!

SantaFeJack

She asked you to blur her face and THIS is what you call BLURRING!!??!! I don't even know her but would still be able to recognize her from a block away. Geez!

Just Sayin

She is a New Orleans refugee from hurricane katrina now living in Houston!!!! The drinks are on FEMA!

Lily of the Valley

King of TMZ

I can't believe TMZ didnt publish the leaked MJ3 videos
Hellllllllo they are big news

Check one out here of Blanket:

Come on TMZ this is much huger than Lindsey and co. I had to find out through Google news. But I'd rather had found out through TMJ! come on!!! :S

sassafras tea

3. Monika--
Are you smoking crack? What the **** are you talking about?
Posted at 12:59 AM on May 14, 2010 by Lily of the Valley

11. what an ignorant stupid simple ass bitch! Grinning it up with some jamaican booty scratcher murderer like he's a celebrity. Just goes to show that society is nothing but a bunch of moronic saddle heads with empty space between the ears. Jesus! He's lucky it wasn't my damn ass there because I would've taken a car jack and smashed his ****ing long ass skull in. I can't wait til they fry his monkey ass when this is all said and done. heaven help if he gets off. It'll be a dark day for him and his mama.
Posted at 1:30 AM on May 14, 2010 by Lily of the Valley

OMG you should change your name to Venus Fly Trap.

DANA

its good too see Murrey has fans out there caouse Im one of them too

mjfanalways

i'm glad DR.MURRAY has some people that support him.he needs that .lol.MICHAEL I LOVE YOU MORE.MISS YOU SWEETHEART.PLEASE HURRY BACK.LOVE ANDS HUGS MJ.

really?

Since when does Starbucks deliver to your car? It can't be drive thru because this is the passenger side. So did the driver announce that Murray was in the parking lot and to take a publicity shot?

Starbucks should be embarrassed to be associated with Murray.

And here we go again with the caffeinated drinks. Maybe its a symbol that the world needs to WAKE UP.

Grump

Publicity shot! Give me a damn break and what kind of fan asks to be blurred... AS IF! Pff... This is so ridiculous, what are his attorneys trying to do? Show the judge and jury that he was still loved by many, whyy in the worls would he have fans is my question? hahahaha.. I keep telling you guys soon we are going to see him in a nursing home giving free heart exams.

This guy and his Legal team are a JOKE. They are just burying themselves with these little spectacles.

Barbie

Dr. Murray doesn't have fans, he's not a celebrity. He has supporters HUGE difference. I for one will wait until Lady Justice finds him innocent or guilty. Dr. Murray should at least be afforded a fair trial, but will he get one ? Michael Jackson was given a fair trial, right ? But the jury spoke out after the verdict and said they believed Michael Jackson did do something but the prosecutors didn't present enough evidence to convict. Thats the only reason Michael Jackson walked, the jury followed the rules of the law. Dr. Murray should get the same treatment and if he has supporters so be it. Isn't it ironic that Joe Jackson had to "warn" Michael Jackson fans to behave themselves ? I guess 10 months of reading these violent messages of death threats should say alot about MJ's fans being over zealous.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY !

electriczipper

that girl is laquisha...good job of blurring her face tmz..

Sally

Who would be a fan of Murray's? Is she glad he killed Michael Jackson?????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments