Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven

5/14/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley's prayers have been answered -- TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale, CA.

Michael Jackson sunflowers

Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers -- which were Michael's favorite -- to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today.

Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, candles and gifts that currently surround his tomb.

Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers.

0512_MJ_MAUS_300

Siggisis

This looks great!!! But I don´t think LM wanted her beautiful idea to get so blown out of proportion!!!

And even though it looks good - this isn´t the way Michael should get flowers. This company does this for publicity obviously.
Poor Michael. Always exploited, always somone´s money machine! Even in death. Sad.

Lily of the Valley

SantaFeJack

You hit the nail on the head. Fake ass. Spent her entire time while he was alive bad mouthing him after their divorce on every news channel that would deal with her sour puss ass. Now all of a sudden you're concerned about the flowers on his tomb? Whatever. She was fake back when and she's fake now. His real friends aren't somewhere blabbling each time they set foot on forest lawn. Only the likes of LMP and Conrad Murray want the cameras to track it or blog about it. She could've silently went, and if she felt that he didn't have enough of his "favorite" flower, then she she could of anonymously had them delivered without so much as a peep. Phoney! And her empty headed supporters are all falling over themselves with admiration and gratitude. Whatever. This was the same lying wench who promised him children, lied then had children with the noodle she's with now. What a joke. The BEST thing MJ did was dump her ass....oops, sorry, was classy enough to allow her to file for divorce. After all, he was the "biggest mistake of her life" according to her. Now she wants flowers on his grave like a grieving widow. Buy the flowers yourself...oh yeah, we see you already have.

just an observation

It is time for his return.

We love you Michael......

takemetoneverland

AHHHHH I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON FANS!!!! <3333333 Look at all those sunflowers <3

Gina

This is hillarious hahahhhhh!!!
Sorry Michael , I love you so much, but I can't stop laughing !

JB

Jason Levin? Any relation to Harvey? Lol.

anonymous

Great posts Lily of the Valley and Santa Fe. Yes Lisa Marie is working on some new projects which are coming out soon. The only way this boring untalented lady will be recognized yet again is by attaching herself to Michael Jackson's name.

janicebyrne

What a beautiful and very kind gesture. Well done.

DANA

its obvious MJ had bad taste of flowers and lovers too

GMoore

I would like to say thank your company & Jason Levin for graciously donating sunflowers to Michael Jackson's resting place. This means a whole lot to the people who love Michael. On behalf of his family, his children, his friends, and those who loved & cared for him from afar thank you so much.

God Bless.
gigi

cindee

TO: Lily of the Valley

THANK-YOU for your concern ,I have a life and a very successful
one. And Yes ,like you I have an opinion ...I bet you anything
LMP has far more CLOUT than you could pull together in your lifetime !
Just my opinion!!!!!!!!!!
CHER, I did say, accessible

SO...............

Like I mentioned before that I managed to get in Holly Terrace by following another family into
the mausoleum
Lisa Marie is absolutely right: I found it empty, airless, grey and dark no music there were
NO FLOWERS, on that very brief by-chance visit and left sad and crying
This is no fault of the fans, I put the responsibility on his family (I spoke to the security
over the intercom and she told me that MJ gets few visitors and has only seen the family once or
twice "Easter") It was their decision to put him in this mausoleum isolating him from the very people
he loved " his fans" We all want to show our undying love, flood him with flowers and our presence for
man that brought us so much joy and happiness ..
The Door to Mausoleum serves only as a barrier, between MICHAEL and his fans.......
I have been an advocate for MJ to return to NEVERLAND where he could have a beautiful grave
site and Memorial on his own Ranch , where people would gladly travel from all over the world to pay
their respect to the greatest entertainer humanitarian....
BUT........If not NEVERLAND than on the the grounds at Forest Lawn
where MICHAEL would be accessible to the very people he loved and that love him
"HIS FANS" Will never abandon you MJ he lives in our hearts forever

LISA MARIE, If you still have an ounce of love for MICHAEL
USE YOUR POWER AND INFLUENCE,,, HAVE MICHAEL MOVED OUT OF THAT
DARK LONELY PRISON ...YOU more than anybody can understand..........................

With MJ'S money he can afford his own security team,to watch over him

LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER

Joy

It should have been plastic flowers. So, these beautiful flowers, hopefully, could go to a hospital to cheer up people who don't get any flowers, before they die; the flowers, not the people...

sassafras tea

Great free advertising move Jason Levine.
You suck.

Vee

Facebook and the different MJFC is were in frenzy yesterday organizing campaigns and taking donations to have Sunflowers sent to him. With June 25, coming soon California won’t have one sunflower left because our Michael will have them all. I love you with all my heart MJ. I miss you and you shall have your happy flowers.

Vee

Facebook and the different MJFC's were in a frenzy yesterday organizing campaigns and taking donations to have Sunflowers sent to him. With June 25, coming soon California won’t have one sunflower left because our Michael will have them all. I love you with all my heart MJ. I miss you and you shall have your happy flowers. RIP Baby.