Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven

5/14/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley's prayers have been answered -- TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale, CA.

Michael Jackson sunflowers

Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers -- which were Michael's favorite -- to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today.

Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, candles and gifts that currently surround his tomb.

Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers.

0512_MJ_MAUS_300

elayne

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT THERE! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
all thi is a theater!

MICHAEL JACKSON STILL ALIVE!

Justine07

I agree that Lisa Marie should have just bought them herself instead of asking fans to! The florist is smart, though - he'll surely get extra business from the publicity.

ummm?!

Is Jason Levine related to Harvy?

Nemesis

Sounds awesome!

bunny

Thank you, Jason Levin for your beautiful gesture.

me

Wait if it's true that flowers and gifts are not getting inside..where are they going. I have personally purchased flowers at FL's online flower shop many times. At Christmas, Valentines Day and Easter I ordered flowers to go in there next to MJ. How many other fans have done this? Let me find out they are stealing our money!!!! Yet again people are using MJ name to make money, even the place he is resting at....terrible! I am sooo pissed. Well from now on I will use my money to donate to charities I know MJ would have approved of in his honor. This is so sad

JMelissaMc

I think this is a wonderful idea and most of you people are seriously overreacting. Lisa Marie gave a gentle suggestion to fans, and most of you act like hateful, spiteful, unclassy idiots.

To the flower shop, I think this makes you look super, unclear if they are donated or paid for, but I have already checked out your website. Just adding a little bit of beauty to a dark and dreary place.

Alice(from Romania)

Legally Blonde

How much longer is Lisa Marie Presley and her mother Priscilla going to fly around on Elvis Presley's fame? Daughter like Mother, Lisa Marie is not ONLY flying around on Elvis's fame, she trying to use Michael Jackson too!
Lisa Marie and Priscilla are two "greedy" want-to-bes who are having a tough time finding their "place in the sun"! Why don't they accomplish something themselves then they would be news worthy! By the way, I saw Priscilla on Larry King Live recently. Priscilla has had so MUCH plastic surgery, botox, and wrinkle fillers that she makes Cher look "fantastic" even real! Priscilla could hardly move her cheeks and mouth. Poor, Poor Priscilla!

WTF?

Does she know what her current husband's favourite flower is? Sit and spin Miss Indifferent.

anne bont

TO N°85 Nessie
N°101 Aston
N°114 Bizmark
N° 123 JMelissaMc

I AGREE WITH YOU.
AS FOR MR LEVIN BUSINESS WORKS ,IT'S A GOOD FREE PUBLICITY!
Anne Bont from Frogland FRANCE

Gina

Flowers are for the living. what good do they do when someone is gone? If you have extra money give to a charity like maybe annimal rescue or shelter. put your money where it can do some good in the world. spending hundreds of dollars on flowers for someone who is here no longer is a waste. and I think michael Jackson would agree.

Swissmiss150

Why doesn't Lisa Marie take care of the flowers? She certainly has plenty of money. And what about the Jackson family?

mel

Very beautiful! Michael deserves nothing but the best. I think that was a very sweet gesture from LMP to reach out to the fans.