D.A. Down with Warrant

to Arrest Lindsay

5/19/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. County District Attorney wants the judge in the Lindsay Lohan case to issue a warrant for her arrest ... this according to well-placed sources in the D.A.'s office.

It's solely up to Judge Marsha Revel, who has already made it clear ... she will issue a bench warrant if Lindsay doesn't show up for her probation progress report tomorrow ... and as we first reported, Lindsay will not be there.

Lindsay claims her passport was stolen and she's getting a replacement tomorrow.

We're told Lindsay will not be arrested when she lands at LAX ... it's a misdemeanor warrant and she'll almost certainly be allowed to turn herself into the court.

Our D.A. sources say the prosecutor in the case will scoff at Lindsay's excuses for not completing her alcohol ed classes and for not appearing in court.  As one source said, "She needs to feel the consequences, and jail could end up being a good thing for her."

Elmer Flobbergob

I want to see the ugly skank in chains.

anon

Bet she knows where her Blackberry is.

Pretty LL

#TeamLindsay I noticed you didn't say she was an actress. Even The Octomom is a celebrity. Lindsay is almost as awesome as the Octomom. Almost

tgrfan42069

how ironic her pass port gets stolen the night before she supposed to be in the US for a court date.i swear i hope they put her in jail.notice she was gonna get back to the states and do a day of class before the court date lmao shes a moron.

SantaFeJack

@57...John...Oh, dear God, be careful what you wish for. If she were to die in a plane crash, car crash, whatever, we would NEVER hear the end of it or her.

Christina G.

Oh good, you fixed do***ent. My bad.

Christina G.

Sigh, do***ent is back to being a bad word.

jack

Why is it that TMZ 'sources" say the judge WILL issue a warrant for her arrest? ALL of the real news rports a "bench warrant MAY BE issued".

Lindsay is no different than anyone else. We are all unique, just like everyone else.

My 3rd DUI in 2004 and I still have my license, Jail included 2 days to post bond, and I still have not answered to THE JUDGE. He was irritated last month when I finally had soime time for him and went in. NO BOND $$, PR was enough. J.D. or not there is not one judge that scares me. He even said,"can we get this cleared up by the 20th of may?", my response was maybe.

Now why would Harvey have a hard-on as suggested, for Lindsay. Harv has not has one since the last time he was in a men's lockerroom!

I just wish they had a drug to fix Gays!

Rico Suavy

I think she has been unfairly criticized. She is just trying to find her calling in life.
PS: I would let her sit on my face

Christina G.

#67 Jack is Jack Nicholson.

WaxOnWaxOff

Absolutely amazing! This twit seems to always have the most dramatic and amazing reasons to get past any REAL responsibility. Now, her passport has been stolen? Pretty damned convenient,if you ask me. Some days after reading about her and all the other Hollywood trash I kinda wish we could put them all together and drop napalm on them all...

Wouldnt it be great if she just stayed over there?

neither of these two sluts

SORRY BUT IF I KNEW I HAD TO SHOW TO COURT OR GO TO JAIL...I WOULD HAVE STAYED HOME AND RESLOVED MY PROBLEMS WITH THE COURTS...LINDSAY THINKS THAT SHE IS TOO SPECIAL SO SHE CHOSE TO GO AND PARTY IN CANNES, AND THIS GIRL HAS MORE EXCUSES THAN TIGER WOODS HAS MISTRESS'S...IT IS ALWAYS SOMETHING OR SOME DRAMA FOR HER. I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR ONE MINUTE SHE LOST HER PASSPORT...SHE DECIDED TO STAY IN CANNES AND PARTY. BET SHE TOSSED IT IN THE TRASH HERSELF. SEND HER TO JAIL!

neither of these two sluts

well if she goes to jail...then she will have a great old lesbian time.....

Funny Gal

Arrest her a$$ and throw her in jail. Neither she, nor her parents have to worry about her getting raped in prison. Even Prisoners wont do a skanky ho like her.
She should look on the bright side, maybe she can make new drug connections! See, when one door closes.....
just sayin...