Lisa Marie -- Thanks for the MJ Flower Shower

5/17/2010 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie Presley just sent a "thank you" bouquet to the florist that decorated Michael Jackson's tomb with sunflowers -- because if there's one thing a florist needs, it's more flowers.

0517_lisa_marie_presley_flowers_EX_getty_TMZ

TMZ has learned Presley sent the flowers to sunflowerguy.com -- along with a personalized card that said, "Thank you so much for donating the beautiful flowers."

As we previously reported, the florist sent more than 1,500 sunflowers to Forest Lawn Cemetery on Friday (pictured below), after Lisa Marie begged MJ's fans to do a better job of decorating Michael's tomb.

0517_flowers_delivered

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Machelle

Why didn't she put the flowers there?
Do it yourself, Lisa!

Dave

SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!

Trish

What a touching thing to do. A sunflower in honor of every sexually abused child.

Nessie

I like Lisa, but pul-leez! How lame is it to send flowers to a florist??? Or was that her assistant's idea?

from Asd

tink981

Just noticed that Lisa Marie's initials are LMP. This is also the abbreviation used for Last Menstrual Period for those trying to conceive. Just found that funny....

Trish

I don't see one sunflower in flowers she sent. She did not honor one little boy sexually assaulted. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa...

Wishes

Lisa is the one who has the $$$ to buy flowers every day for MJ's grave. Why doesn't SHE do it? She's trying to make MJ's grave into a new "Graceland." It's not going to work!! MJ was WAY too controversial!!

Trish

All that money wasted on sunflowers, could have went to Joe Jackson...

DANA

I dont know what she think she is
but MJ dont want her to take care of his tomb.

Missy

Trish,you seem to be very obsessed with sex acts with little boys,get help asap!

mjfanalways

first i don't believe that thank you note is written by Lisa.she wouldn't even sign autographs.if she did she was rude and snotty about it.so tmz tell the truth for once.Michael i love you more angel.miss you much.please come back soon.love and hugs Michael.

Em

I for one applaud Lisa-Marie's efforts. Whether there's a motive behind her actions or not (publicity), I couldn't care less. I like that she is involved with keeping Michael's memory alive and doing something for him that she believes he would appreciate. They may have been married for only a short time but I believe there were some pretty raw emotions shared between them after the fact. At the time, they both loved in the only way they knew how, even if we view it as dysfunctional. They both had to move on with their lives but, in my humble opinion, I believe each of them had a special place tucked away in their hearts for each other.

JLS

DEAR TRISH,

Don't ever serve ona jury. You jump wild conclusions and don't seem to know what acquittal means. Your IQ is around 10 but that said, your reasoning ability is zero. From me to you, I am tired of your stupid comments.

Della

Lord have mercy the woman was once his wife and if she still thinks so highly of the man, and with all of her gazillions, WHY DIDN'T SHE FOOT THE BILL AND SEND A TON OF SUNFLOWERS? Instead of relying on others to provide her dream? Especially a hard-working small business owner? This leaves a bad taste in my mouth :(

shush

aww that is sweet of her...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments