« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Arquette Knocked on His Backside While Courtside

5/18/2010 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Arquette went down hard at the Los Angeles Lakers game last night -- after he reportedly got in the middle of an altercation between security and a fan that ran onto the court.

According to reports, the fan rushed the hardwood after the Lakers put a serious hurtin' on the Phoenix Suns -- and Arquette attempted to play the part of peacemaker when someone knocked him on his ass.

Michael Roth -- one of the bigwigs at AEG, the company that operates Staples Center -- would only confirm that a fan rushed the court, and that they "approached [the fan] and asked him to leave and when he didn't want to leave, there was some force used."

Apparently, the force was strong with David Arquette.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

electriczipper

well if he was sitting in the nose bleed seats this would have never happened,,ha ha

GG

David WHO?!? Well, he had no business being on the court, either. He's a nobody.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! Where's his cougar to protect him?

Hussie

Sadly, David will probably end up getting sued over this...
Yet another way to make $$$ off Celeb's...

Commykilla

All these people move out to LA, and suddenly think they are diehard Lakers fans. So pathetic

tink981

Indiana

LOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLLLLOOLLOLL
Who the Hell is he anyway ???????????????????????????????/

Mel

Clearly he needs to head to the gym, I bet his wife could take him.

Ima Famewhore

Looks like homeless guy be helped off the sidewalk. Who is this guy and why is he on TMZ? Focus on real celebs not D-Listers.

§mëgmÅ

whats on him? Looks like nachos and beer?

Q

Trying to be a do gooder can you knocked out. Careful with whom you do the do gooding for---they can be on drugs or out and out psychos, or you can just get caught up in it all by trying to help and get knocked out. Hollywood types thinks everybody loves them back just because they love everybody---dont work that way off screen or in his case, on the court.

whothith

§mëgmÅ didn't post the comment at 11:31 AM, and its not beer and nachos.

§mëgmÅ

Yes I did post it and yes its nachoes and beer that already visited his stomach

whothith

Pffttt is that you jim? -the weak shall rise again.

electriczipper

7. I think he should have minded his own business. And why do celebs think they should be allowed to sit in the front row of any sporting event. I'm always seeing celebs right in front at basketball and baseball games. I think it's extremely unfair that because they are famous and have money that they get to set in the front row of any event they go to. I tried really hard to get seats along the first base line of an Orioles game one time. I found out when tickets were going on sale and started calling 10 minutes before that. After sitting on hold for an hour, I was told all the infield seats were sold out and the best they could do was behind left field. I said no thanks and hung up. I was so upset because I was trying to get them for my Dad and I for fathers day. I don't even attempt to go to any sporting event anymore. You never get the good seats unless you have season tickets (live in the area) or are a celeb. It sucks!!!

Posted at 10:53 AM on May 18, 2010 by tink981

THE WAY THE ORIOLES ARE PLAYING NOW IF YOU WANT GOOD SEATS THIS FATHERS DAY I AM SURE YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM GETTING GOOD SEATS..looks like last nights game only about 5000 people showed up in a 50,000 seat stadium,,try ebay and youll find many good seats for upcoming games

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments