Octomom to Dogs and Cats: Don't Go Where I Went

5/18/2010 2:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom Nadya Suleman -- aka the pot -- wants dogs and cats -- aka the kettles -- to refrain from having litters.

0518_octomom_EXWM_CAT_3

Octo has agreed to display a banner around her La Habra home for PETA, with the warning:  "Don't Let Your Dog or Cat Become an Octomom."

In return, Octo gets $5 grand and a month's supply of veggie dogs and burgers.

We'll live stream the unveiling tomorrow at 11 AM PT ... 'cause you never know who's gonna drop another litter in La Habra.

electriczipper

thanks ..I just blew my ham sandwich all over my desk..and its not a pretty sight
5 grand a month,,thats crazy....glad i have never donated money to that cause

embt

PETA should be ashamed of themselves. As if this isn't exploitation of a human being.

Crystal

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! That's some bad Photoshopping!

JLS

GOOD DEAL! She has an income. First she's criticized for not having an income and now it's how she is getting an income. All of you need to tend to your own lives! Good job, Nadya.

Rob

How about a poster of just her, put up at fertility clinics, saying don't let your patient become an Octomom?

just sayin

ewww

B

I bet the neighbors are thrilled. If her neighborhood has a home owner's association, I can't imagine this banner will comply with the rules.

DANA

groß

Trish

Thats pretty gross to look at, but it's sends out a good message.

sc1432

What won't this women do for some cash? Like the message but to have a sign drapped over a house..LITTLE MUCH.

tink981

#2: PETA doesn't care about humans. It's all about the animals!!

I heard she still has some embryo's frozen. Wonder when she will get those implanted. I think she needs at least 6 more to make it a cool 20. After all, she can't just let those little embryo's go to waste.

I just had my first and let me tell you, there's no way I'm having more than 3 total. They are expensive and exhausting. Nadya is just a fame whore that uses her children to cash in. Someone needs to remove her uterus. I'm sure it's probably ready to retire by now anyways.

Physical Graffiti

Here's a great example for all of our children: Why study and become something when you can do something outrageously stupid, become famous, and make money from it? Don't waste all that time in school! *eye roll*

WordOutlet

5 grand and some food?
Is she nuts? I would have negotiated far more than that.

PETA easily get hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of free publicity from associating her name with this.

Julianne

I just wish people were more responsible with their pets. My dad works at a warehouse where a stray cat turned up or was dropped off (they don't know). Thankfully my dad loves cats (as well as most of the other guys that work there) and they all agreed to care for the cat or try to find her a new home. Also turns out she was pregnant and gave birth to 6 KITTENS on Easter weekend. They are adoable and my dad is doing a pretty good job at finding homes for the little ones. so far I think 4 are spoken for :)

I wish there were better laws pertaining to spaying/neutering your pets. Right now humane societys are overflowing (in springime) and the animals can't be adopted fast enough, let alone strays having litters out on their own.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments