Jesse James Stops ABC Interview ... to Cry

5/21/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is finally talking about all the cheating, lies and deception that ruined his marriage to Sandra Bullock ... but first, he needs a minute to cry it out.

ABC has released its first teaser of the big "Nightline" and "GMA" interview series -- set to air Tuesday -- in which Jesse admits, "I took a pretty amazing life and marriage ... and threw it away."

But the big moment in the tease -- a teary eyed James seems to abruptly get up from his chair and says, "Let me take a break for a second."

annette

Hey Jim,

Your post suggests that I've never been cheated on. Guess what? I have. Big time. Not only that, I've been cheated on to the point that my HUSBAND came home HIV Postive and is now dying of AIDS. You want to talk forgiveness? Then let's talk, Jimmy.

I've never cheated but I've been on the receiving end in a far more personal way than any tabloid could dish out. Let's see what happens when you have to take your children to the doctor's office to make sure they are safe. Let's see what you feel when you yourself have to be tested over and over again to make sure that your cheater's mistake(s) don't pass along dire consequences to you and your own health.

Careful what you assume and just be grateful that not everyone who is cheated on becomes a bitter member of society because the world would be an even more f'd up place than it is now.

Now would be a good time for you to go look in the mirror and reflect on every decision you've made in YOUR life.

And for the record, I AM in the public eye.

Cynthia

I love Sandra, and you know what please don't take his CHEATING ASS BACK!!!! jessie got the damn nerve to cry after his trifiling ass gets caught. Dude you had it good, because from what I heard Sandra actually loved your ass! BOO_HOO cry a river, and Sandra please go get tested for eveything under the sun looks like SKANKS to me. hold ya head up we're all praying for you
Cynthia

Debbe

Of course, you are all perfect ~ and therefore allowed to make harsh comments like this. The guy made a huge mistake...and we don't know his story to understand what makes him tick. In the end, I think he is truly sorry and will learn much about himself in the future to make a great father and yes...hopefully a husband to Sandra.

Mattellu

Somebody call the waaaaambulance. He needs to get over himself. If you can't do the time don't commit the crime....What a s***bag!!!

Santa

*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should have thought about your actions before your sugar momma kicked you to the curb. Moron!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

I bet the subject of dog fighting and his animal abuse never came up in the interview.

lee

Sandra's got everyone's pity now but if she insists on pursuing the 'bad boy' type, she won't get any sympathy next time...... Fool me twice

Next time Sandra, if your going to publicly pronounce the sanctity of your lover in the public eye, get a nice guy. Otherwise, make it off-limits a la Julia Roberts.

Lynn

Is it just me or does his voice NOT match up with his rough & tough biker dude exterior. Weird. If I close my eyes and listen to him he sounds a lot like Dana Carvey's "Garth" character! LMAO

Gina

has not anyone of you made a mistake that you were sorry for? People make mistakes that's why pencils have erasers. I feel these two people were in love and how many times in your life does true love come along? I hope that someway they can work things out and get back together, life is to short. it doesn't matter what any one of you think about Jesse james you don't live his life,I figure most people need to clean up there own life before judgeing someone elses life.

Cynthia

no one is being judgmental but Damn!!! let your man come all out sleeping with evething that moved, why I comment because Sandra is a nice Lady and I do know a lady who knows her. any mistakes hell yea, but we are too grown, huma,n and too blessed to be soo..damn dumb let your man pull that crap and see how ya'll will like it enought said!!!! Cynthia

Professor Obvious

Again with that sissy kissy pouty wittle lip. Those tears were a nice touch. He's a poser, always has been, now everyone realizes it. The fact that Sandra Bullock has a thing for filthy tattooed Nazi goons was a stroke of luck for him, but a leopard can't change his spots and he was bound to self destruct. Sandra may like her men nasty, but she insists on them being faithful.

a wife

what in the hay is wrong with men in Hollywood (or tiger) they have beutiful and intelgent women jesse could have a great life with sandra iam her 1 one fan

wifey

he needsto buck and quite crying like a lil biotch that he is he was the one that ****## up men with money need to learn to keep there pants he is not all that and a bag of chips

JVM Fan

Jesse is basically screwed for life. The show "Issues" with Jane Velez-Mitchell tonight has some good guests that are supposed to reveal some new information. My advice-Keep it in your pants, mister!!!

sickofthelies

Sure will be nice to hear the truth from Jesse James himself. Looks like he gets really upset talking. Duh, he hurt his wife big time.
All the crap everyone has read about him, it's about time they knew the truth. "The most Hated Man in America" is NOT self proclaimed. Entertainment Weekly magazine had that cover story and listed Jesse as the "most hated Man in America." At least he is Man enough to do it on camera and not sell it to a tabloid.

Good for him, doubt he cares for forgiveness. Probably just wants to get the media & stalkers away from his Kids..