Bret Michaels -- 'I Wanna Win!'

5/23/2010 8:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bret Michaels told our photog he "wasn't feeling super great" as he left his hotel and headed out for tonight's "Celebrity Apprentice" finale, but make no mistake -- he's ready to take home the title!

Bret also confirmed, as TMZ first reported, that there will be a doctor in the house during the show.

Here's hoping you don't need him.

deb

Bret, either way, you are the winner! We love ya!

phoenix

What a flippin' idiot! he is such a media whore... Bret take your fake hair and go away!

Wishes

If they genuinely cared for Bret, LIKE NBC SHOULD, they would NOT let him appear on the show tonite. They would DEMAND that he stay at home and HEAL. They are strictly in it for the ratings - they probably hope that he dies ON CAMERA tonite. How sad. Their raings would go thru the roof which is what they want. The odd-makers in Vegas are betting that he only has a week to live!!!

Mary Alice Bruce

Dear Bret,

As a chronically ill, & now disabled RN, your spirit has uplifted my spirits over and over again!! I'm 50 years old and have been a nurse for 30 years. Your fighting passion is trully unique!!! Please look into a diabetic pump for your daughter and possibly even you!! I was a gestational diabetic 22 years ago and still have to check. Keep it up!!!! Mary Alice Bruce,RN

Brandon

HE IS CHEATING!!! HE IS GOING FOR THE SYMPATHY VOTE. No matter if Holly is the better player or not, Bret will win. I don't think he should because I think he is setting a bad example for his daughters and people who love him.

NotJustAnotherName

Azz-hole will win on the sympathy vote. Maybe his freekin wig will fall off when he bows down to kiss Trumps ass, LMAO!!

Irene

So he wins...and then what...he actually has to do the job??? Is that possible?

Stewart

Shouldn't he be more worried about his health and his kids instead of whoring himself out on some lame reality show?

Queenie B

I dont understand... they both got money but Bret got the title???

angles

OH BOY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND I TRULY WISH WELL

HumanNature

Holly Robinson Pete

YOU ARE A TRUE WINNER!!!

TRUMP AND CORPORATE AMERICA WILL BE KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR, ASAP!!!

GREAT JOB!!!

what a beautiful day

WELL DONE BRETT! I AM SO GLAD YOU WON. YOU DESERVED TO WIN.

**************** ROCK ON ******************************

Rae

Cool! He won.. Congrats Bret!

And how great And Cudos to Snapple.. giving to both charities. Everyone WINS!

Now seeing that Bret is going to be on Jay Leno on Tues, they showed on previews right after the end, to me is really pushing it. He only had to sit there for a 1/2 hr tonight live.
But all the interviews to me ... hmmm
Maybe time to go home and rest count his blessing and do ALL via Satellite. And get that heart fixed pronto!

But Congrats and to me watching the whole season..It was won on Merrit as Ivanka said and I did say the exact same a few hrs ago.
(smile)

Karen

YAY!! Bret WON!! way to go Bret Congrats!!now go get well and take care of yourself

kickaboo

On behalf of diabetics everywhere and their families, thank you Bret Michael! Yes, autism is a horrible, horrible condition Holly, but diabetes kills and just because "juvenile diabetes" didn't add up to your numbers, young adults and people giving themselves insulin shots or using the pump is shocking. Thanks Snapple for benefiting both charities.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments