Lindsay Lohan's Movie Excuse -- Total BS

5/25/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan made it clear to the court that she didn't wanna wear a SCRAM bracelet because she thought it would get in the way of an upcoming movie shoot in Texas -- problem is, no such shoot exists.

0524_lilo_machete_EX_01

TMZ has contacted the producers of the only two motion picture projects Lindsay is currently attached to -- "Machete" and "Inferno" -- and they both made it very clear that LiLo has no business in Texas.

A rep for "Machete" tells us there ARE additional scenes being shot in Texas but, "according to the director, they don't include [Lindsay]."

As for "Inferno," a rep tells us, The Linda Lovelace biopic "doesn't plan on starting shooting 'till the beginning of August."  Also, it's not being shot in Texas -- so the SCRAM bracelet would have no affect on that film either.

Lindsay's attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, relayed Lohan's excuse to Judge Marsha Revel on Monday -- but the judge didn't buy it anyway ... and forced her to SCRAM it up.

525_lilo_launch_toofab

Nicole

@susan
Yeah i agree even Zac Efron and the Twilight cast had to do reshoots.

Grump

I still bad for her, she is bloated from all the drinking and drugs. She does look older but probably from not sleeping, I hope this kid get some REHAB she always seemed to be a nice girl. Really not her fault she has morons for parents.

Grump

OOoops.. typos (brain dead) and (think she)..sorry.

Fat hand puppet

"TMZ.. I am sure most of us are not braindead to thinkshe was telling the truth about a TEXAS shot for a movie, but you had to make it clear in case the judge saw or someone sees this and mentions it to her! Get off of Lindsay's ass and let the courts handle this. Talk about media being so one sided, aren't there real SLEAZE BAGS out in Hollywood causing chaos with all their LIES?
Posted at 3:37 AM on May 25, 2010 by Grump"

Grumpy grumpy grumpy ... cant you see sometimes your words just hyptonize me.
-loopy E

Christina G.

I've got news for Hollywood. Court orders trump movie making. If you want to shoot movies whenever and wherever you want, don't drive drunk, and don't violate your probation orders.

Grump

-loopy E

Posted at 3:50 AM on May 25, 2010 by Fat hand puppet

Of course, I have that kind of effect on people/puppets/things.

vixis

It seems Lilo had it good, career wise. Then she f'd it up by hanging with the wrong crowd and getting into a royal mess. Then her enabler mother, who is using Lilo and her money, made things worse for her. Think about it, what exactly does the mother do? Best thing for Lilo to do is distance herself from the negative impacts in her life, including her mother. Move somewhere so she can start over and clean her life up, move far away from Hollywood.

Jody

I can't believe she lied to her attorney, who then told the lie to the judge. Chapman Holly should quit immediately and tell the judge that the reason is her client has told the following lie to me and I unknowingly passed it along to the court.

Christina G.

#40 Jody, you think an attorney should quit because they pass on a lie told to them by their client?? Bwahahahaha, you're a riot!

Jewels

Trish (#10) if she were MY daughter, I wouldn't make excuses or cover for her behavior. I would kick her drug abusing little ass, and take her to rehab myself. I would have started instilling self-respect, responsibility and honor in her at a very young age. She obviously has had none of that because her parents look at her as their cash cow (expecially Dina).

kstahmer

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay, I'm not going to tell you what to do. You've got a mind of your own and no one - absolutely no one - tells you what to do, do they Lindsay?

And that includes Judge Marsha Revel, doesn't it Lindsay?

Screw around with socialites, subordinates & paparazzi and you win. Well, for now anyway.

Screw around with the criminal justice system, force the presiding judge to miss a vacation day and you lose. No matter what excuse, either real or fabricated.

But Revel's wrong and you're right, aren't you Lindsay?

Well, Lindsay, that being the case, Lindsay, hope you enjoy your upcoming incarceration.

Kelly

Dang she is a liar!! And they delivered that lie in court perfectly. What makes me mad is that her attorney played along with it and lied with her. I hope the judge learns of this before their next court date. Lindsay Lohan is officially a compulsive liar trying to support her habit.

electriczipper

both those movies sound like straight to dvd or late night tv....why would a star like Lindsey lohan get mixed up with lame-o movies like that.She could be starring in blockbusters like Bonnie n Clyde part-5 or Titanic part-3 or Bad News Bears part-4.I wonder how she felt when she woke up this morning and reached for a drink or a joint..oooops

Henry Stauf

ZOMG LILO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3Storms

It figures that she committed perjury and lied to a judge.

I guess she really doesn't want to stop being an alcoholic