Lindsay Lohan -- Dyeing For a Night Out

5/26/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan ended her self-imposed exile last night and hit the bottle -- a bottle of hair dye ... emerging blonder than ever from a West Hollywood hair salon.

Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay spent more than five hours at Andy Lecompte Salon -- finally leaving shortly after 10PM.

Lindsay's been holed up -- secluded in a Beverly Hills hotel -- since slipping on her court-ordered SCRAM bracelet. She had plenty of company last night.

lindsay lohan

As for Lilo's new 'do?  We gotta ask ...

Judy

I thought she died it dark for her role as Linda Lovelace? Lovelace was a brunette.

Jane

And I am just cynical enough to believe that when her SCRAM bracelet sends an indication of alcohol/drugs she will claim a 'false negative' due to chemicals from the hair dye.

please

I wonder if that might interfere with hair folicle testing?

mommamia

I hate this girl and her family. I hope she rots in hell. They are a family of whores doing anything to get in front of the camera. The entire world hates this family - hope they all over-dose.

metnwt

She looks like a ghost! And the plump lips are just horrible!

Jay

I hope it was a all natural dye job.

agree

She really needs to take a good look at how quickly she's aging. She doesn't take very good care of heself and she will soon look like a hag.

Joe

Dark for sure. blonde is synonymous with burnt out celebs and genital herpes. She looks like Courtney Love

jmak10

To Lindsay Rocks: I couldn't agree more, she is talented and she can really get her career back in order. She does have alot os fans out there and we are only pulling for her to do her thing.
Her father may have the best interest for her, but she LOATHES him and wants nothing to do with him. Her mother isn't any better, the both are terrible role models for her and the other kids.
Good luck Lindsay.

Dave

Who cares WHAT color it is, just as long as there's enough to wrap in your fists, so you can hold her head still.

pammie8

If I had to choose between light and dark Id go with light but she has such beautiful red hair, I dont know why she dosent just leave it alone.

Keisha

She is so confused! Last month she had like 4 inches of roots showing her natural colour. She only recently touched up the black and now her hair is blond... wow. and she got a new tattoo right? I think someone needs to check if she's taking enough of that ADHD medication.

G.R.

That was just a ploy to cheat the SCRAM. Most bleaches/dyes have alcohol. Now she can claim it was the hair treatment if she gets a positive reading and he laywer will definitely bring that up.

KellyR

I don't think the dye could mess up a hair follicle test, and if so, I believe they can use hair from other parts of the body (and I'm talking like arms, so don't be pervy) LOL If it was that easy to beat a hair follicle test, more people would do it... As far as the scram, I can't imagine there is enough of anything to set that off, unless maybe she "spilled" the dye on her ankle LOL

Nikki

See she still calls the paps for her attention whoring ways.She could of went to the salon without the paps knowing.Notice her smiling than holding in her smile cause she was eatting it up.

I also agree that she did this to hide the drugs in her hair

Leave it to Lindsay to F**k with the court and system in less than 48hrs.

She will be caught in her scam she's trying to pull off.

Blood test her,there lies the truth

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments