Britney Spears

The Mane Event

5/27/2010 5:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reassembled pop star Britney Spears lifted the 5150 hold on her recently weave-free head yesterday and cranked up her blonde locks with a fresh batch of chest length 100% synthetic horse extensions.

Screen Shot 2012-05-14 at 12.45.53 PM
Brit Brit loves getting herself into hairy situations.

steven

ROBERT, I JUST HAD THE BEST SEX DUDE! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR MOM COULD MOVE HER HIPS LIKE THAT! IS THAT SOMETHING YOU TAUGHT HER? THANKS!!!

Vagitarian

Forget about focusing on her hair... what about that amazing NHO (nipple hard-on) going? Yum!

Les

Horse hair????? Are you kidding me???!!! Why not just try to grow out your normal hair?? You know the kind that usually grows on your head? I mean how the hell long does it take to grow your hair back? I mean she shaved it in 2007 right? If she hasn't cut it or messed with it (which i doubt) I bet she has real nice shoulder length hair by now. Stop messing with it brit! It just doesn't look normal..and you really pretty! :(

rhonda

britney you look beautiful keep up the good work I am very proud of the struggles that you have overcome. Thanks to all the negative publicity. STAY STRONG Love you! and your boys are so handsome

trufflesrheaven

No horse extensions, people..TMZ was trying to be funny..Britney uses 100% human hair extensions..It's the best, because you can dye it, use heating appliances on it,etc..I should know, I also use human hair:)

trufflesrheaven

It's human hair, everyone..TMZ was joking...lol! Her hair looks great!

NK

I'd tap it without a second thought

trishrn

Britney, why must you add to your pretty mane? Just let it grow out. When you shaved it off your head, I thought, well, at least it will have a chance to grow out healthy. However, you keep doing stuff to it and it is not healthy. I'm not saying shave it all off again, but I am saying, just leave it alone; let it shorter in a bob and grow out like you would if you were not rich; let it grow out naturally as if you worked at Wal-mart or Target or K-mart; get it?? No diss intended; however, it's just so frustrating to see all of this.

DTorres

Britney looks fine.
Stop picking on her.

Patti

I love her always,,,, she will always be beautiful!!!

ankush

after seeing britney i'am sure that she gonna rock the world again
as she alway's did.

love you britney don't listen those jerk
i'am with you.