Michael Jackson Estate

Things are Not AllGood

5/27/2010 1:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1110_michael_jackson_ex_getty_02Michael Jackson
's estate has fired back against the company that sued the singer for $300 million over the derailed Jackson family reunion concert.

You'll recall AllGood Entertainment claimed MJ promised through his rep ... the family concert would take place before any other live performance.  The AllGood suit alleges Michael breached the agreement by subsequently signing to do the London concerts before the scheduled reunion concert.

Now Jackson executors John Branca and John McClain say the so-called Jackson rep -- former manager Frank Dileo -- had no authority "to bind Mr. Jackson to an agreement."

The good news ... Janet was really good last night.

alyssa

so i made top 75 most discussed and top favorited today for my janet video can u subscribe, favorite, like and add as friend to keep it going please.=) thank you very much for the help..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z6CCacSAVY

Jamaican sam

RE: "Janet was really good last night.." Really. In what way and with whom?

Chloe

That's great the executors are on the tails of all these NUT bags!

*Janet was GREAT last night. Is TMZ feeling well? They complimented w/out a dumb joke to follow.

alyssa

um beacuse alot of ppl are watching my my video and commenting on it i got like 6000+views www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z6CCacSAVY

Grump

So should they sue Fankie DiLeo?

Janet performance was AWESOME, Rocked it! Where's the coverage TMZ?

tis_ruthy

4. um beacuse alot of ppl are watching my my video and commenting on it i got like 6000+views www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z6CCacSAV
Posted at 10:46 AM on May 27, 2010 by alyssa

Great video, thankyou, love that song by Janet.

Unknown

Frank Dielo name continues to come up? Perhaps this is not the only thing he had no power over. People signing Michael up for all kinds of things without his permission or knowledge. Trial date is just around the corner regarding Dr. Conrad Murray. Several things will eventually come out. Something tells me a lot of people will have egg on there face. Michael was no saint however people took advantage of his weak- frail state, especially the ones who come across so sincere.

Marnie

Dileo wasn't even MJ's manager at the time, so I assume TMZ has it wrong and they are talking about Dr. Thome Thome.

JB

Yes! Janet was at the top of her game last night. The best I've seen from her in very long while.

Best Mom

These Estate lawyers are the best! If anyone thinks they are going to get anything by these lawyers.....guess again! Michael knew what he was doing when he put them in charge. I just wish Michael would have had that same good judgment with the other so-called "advisors" in his life. The majority of them were leeches and self-serving snakes. Michael's heart was as huge as his talent and he deserves the best! Good work Estate lawyers!

PhilipMarkum

***WHO CARES ANYMORE ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON AND WHAT KIND OF WHORING SHENA****NS HIS MOTHER IS COMMITTING OR WHAT ANY OF THEM ARE DOING...LET THE POOR GUY REST IN PEACE AND STOP GIVING THEM ANYMORE ATTENTION, PUH-LEEZE! TMZ, IS THIS THE BEST GOSSIP YOU CAN COME UP WITH?***

PhilipMarkum

***P.S., WHY CENSOR THE WORD S-H-E-N-A-N-I-G-A-N-S TMZ? "N-I-G-A IS NOW A CENSORED 'WORD' WHEN IN THE MIDDLE OF ANOTHER WORD? RIDICULOUS! YOU DRAW MORE ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU CENSOR THAT WAY!***

nita

LOVE YOU MICHAEL.I'M HAVING A REAL HARD TIME WITH YOU BEING GONE, THE WORLD SEEMS SCARY NOW!

alexis

talk about m.j not her'

Madster

im so sick and tired of hearin about people havin problems with the Jackson family. I hope that kids get their money in the end like they are suppose to.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments