Lindsay Lohan -- I Want to Glam My SCRAM

5/28/2010 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wants to use her SCRAM bracelet to make a fashion statement -- with a little help from Chanel ... problem is, the move would be a serious risk to her freedom.

0528_lilo_coco_BN_TMZ_01

In a midnight Twitter session, Lohan wrote, "can CHANEL please help me out by getting me some stickers to put on my scram bracelet so that i can at least wear a chic dress?! maybe!?"

But TMZ has learned there could be serious consequences if she glams it up -- the people at SCRAM have told us that the person wearing the device is not allowed to alter it in any way.

If LiLo does mess with the SCRAM, we're told she may have to pay for it -- and we're not just talkin' cash.

If SCRAM determines that she altered the device, Judge Marsha Revel could decide Lindsay violated her bail condition and then throw her butt in jail.

So the big question -- is fashion worth the risk?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

LA Native

oh, geez, what next?

who-Dey

Chanel makes stickers.....????

Lord Snooty

Sooooo white trash it's unbelievable !! Almost broke but still into fake Chanel crap... She's so done!

Sta

Are you serious, she used the word "Chic"!!!
Wow.

John

How f'g stupid is this girl? A SCRAM device is not supposed to make a "fashion statement". When is she going to take her situation seriously?

Jay

I’m no LL fan but I think it is pretty obvious she is joking around which only proves her immaturity.

FlamingoNut

Uh oh, I sense a call to QVC for a Bedazzler...perfect for Lohan, so tacky yet perfect for her SCRAM and her leggings. Oh, the visual...

Nicole

Another totally unnecessary Lindsay Lohan post ?
that her fans who follow on her twitter would be aware of

Who cares what she does to the SCRAM as long she doesn't consume alcohol.

leo

stupid coverage

Lindsay Rocks!

She shouldn't have to wear the SCRAM to begin with, seeing as how she hasn't really done anything wrong, so if she wants to have fun with it, she should be allowed to! All of your fans still LOVE you, sweet girl. Rock on, Lindsay!

NeverMind

Yea, like CHANEL wants to have anything to do with decorating SCRAM devices...
What's next? "Can CHANEL please design my jail attire?"

stu

This girl is total and complete f'ng moron. Lock her up already! Maybe then she'll take this all seriously. Maybe.

G.R.

Geez, This girl is a total waste of brain cells and space. The only thing that would make her SCRAM look cool is if it was on her dead OD'd corpse.

#TeamLindsay

She also tweeted "Jay Leno's joke last night wasn't very funny about Linda Lovelace and I've known him since I was 13yrs old.... Hmmm". What? That doesn't warrant a new story on her too TMZ? Come on your slipping with you Lindsay Lohan coverage!

gramercy808

That's exactly what someone should be focusing on...Chanel...aren't celebrities supposed to be cool? Is twitter really cool? Ashton's no judge of cool. Seems typically self-absorbed to tell any retard who's listening "hey man, i just took a piss" of lindsay, she's a moron too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments