Megan Fox -- Hot, Wet, Bikini

5/31/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The new "Transformers" movie must not have any bikini scenes in it -- 'cause certainly Megan Fox would have knocked those out of the park.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson
After being fired/turning down the next "Transformers" flick, Megan hit up the beaches of Maui yesterday with BF/SOB Brian Austin Green.

Foxy.

Nik

She needs breast implants, her tits look like crap. And her tummy and chest is too skinny and bony. Definitely not the hottest chick in hollywood.

marcia

18. You people that are saying that she is just average are crazy! She is hot (and I'm a straight woman)! And to the person who said that she doesn't have the ass of a hot woman- you are wrong! I'm sticking up for all us small tight butted women. I don't understand why some people like the look of a big ole butt?! Sorry, but...big IS NOT beautiful!

Posted at 10:45 AM on May 31, 2010 by Amy

__________________________________________________________________

While it's admirable that you would want to stick up for women like yourself, it's still a fact that a lot of men covet curvacious women with as you put it 'big ole butts' and not women that have flat bottoms and bodies like 12 year old boys. Not only men, but a lot of women find it more appealing as well. Most of the women who don't, have bodies like Megan or yourself. Not to mention that Hollywood plastic surgeons make a killing on turning women with 'small tight butted women' into women with 'big ole butts'.

TheTruthAsISeeIt

Average. Nothing better than anything you could see on any beach in the U.S.A. The tattoos are hideous.

abby

Perfect body but too bad for those nasty tattoos.

Beth

The bathing suit is so.. ugly! The person wearing it makes it worse.

Sur4b0i

wow so many haters, i can see why she's antisocial ... i think shes beautiful but who cares, right? :P

electriczipper

yikes,,I see better than that at the mall..bet she only bathes every 2 or 3 days..yuck

sardar

shes got an of a boy hot a hot woman

Mike

if it wasn't for that tattoo on her side, would look alright. my opinion. just don't like those wordy tats coming up on women bodys lately.

Jimm

everyone who is talking trash on here needs to grow up... I don't even like her and I think she is very beautiful. Everyone has their day where they do not look very good. If any of you were better looking than her, you would be famous. People need to get out of their house instead of wasting their time on websites like these...

aisa

you are all jealous because megan is beautiful

probamashopdotcom

Come on people, she's a beautiful girl who's enjoying her life. Say no to hate at www.probamashop.com

Chris Kevin

Budweeniii,

I'm a huge Megan Fox fan and I think she originally, didn't want to leave Transformers 3 I didn't want her to myself. Michael Bay doesn't know what it means to respect women and he lost something angelic and sweet who was one of his finest and hottest actress representatives. I personally, love my Meggie Fox and she looks good in Maui, Hawaii having fun in the South Pacific with bf Brian Austin Green. Brian be a good dad as best as you can and take care of Megan Fox I wish I was her boyfriend I love Megan Denise Fox so much.

BeatlesFan1

yeah, i think people need to focus on the REAL hotness in this picture - BRIAN!!! HOLY crap, that man is gorgeous.

Hutch

Because remember folks...the rule is that if she's attractive and she shows any sense of self awareness about it, our job is to pretend we don't find her attractive via any lame excuse we can come up with.

Yeah, it sucks that she's gorgeous enough that she can afford to be particular, and that means she'd never give any of us the time of day. And yeah, it sucks that her looks remind you female slophogs that you should probably eat more greens and hit the gym. But let's not bulls**t ourselves just because we want to see a hot chick get knocked down a peg.