Ex Mrs. Coleman -- Gary Was No Lindsay Lohan

6/4/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Coleman's ex-wife is taking a shot at Lindsay Lohan -- saying Gary was a role model who could have taught Linds a thing or two about Hollywood.

Shannon Price
Shannon Price blabbed about LiLo, Britney Spears, and life in the spotlight during an interview obtained by TMZ -- one she taped just a day after deciding to pull the plug on Gary's life support.

Price says she used to respect Lindsay because, y'know ... "she had red hair" and was in "Parent Trap."

Truth

What a loon, glad the glorified meter maids have no suspicious evidence in this case.

steveo

wtf?! He didnt wanna be friends with celebs? I think it was more like , THEY didn't wanna be friends with him!? WhAT THa hell is he...brad pit? No offense but the dude the was a popular stunning guy....I dont think it was a option for him on 'hanging out' with popular celebs....

mathata..south africa

shis on drugs im telling you,where does she takes that liver?i like the way she mold her mouth LOL.

im sure Gary's ears are itching now.

JLS

Aside from the fact that she killed Gary, she has an IQ of about 12. She's also got a sizable deficit in the class department. One thing is clear here. If this was taped the day after she pulled the plug, she surely isn't SAD about it.

JLS

I hope Lindsay responds. She can call this woman a FAKE actress or something lmao.

renata

Oh dear God, someone shut this girl up. WTF!

As if the previous tapes were not bad enough. She absolutely just referred to him as "the guy".

I can't wait to see what enterprise is actually interviewing her, and to see if their questions put any sort of context on these bizarre, cold statements.

I'm guessing there can never possibly be context that will make her look human.

Allen Ridak

Never trust a Ranga!!

Donovan

I am really glad you are exposing her for the cold-hearted winch that she is. What a pathetic human being. If she gets some kind of reality show from this I think I'm just going to sign off from life.
Did no one around them notice how cold she was and speak up before it was too late?

Aarin

Honestly....... Is she retared????????

Sad sad

I think she's a little slow. The stuff she's talking about is really weird. She also talks about him like she hardly knew him. I don't know.

Sally

Why would this woman make the news other than the fact that she may have been responsible for Gary's death. Who cares what she thinks? Other than that,(in my personal opinion) both she and the manager should not get any publicity --which is more than likely the case why Gary is dead -- both of them wanting to gain financially. You the old case where someone is worth more dead than alive!!

maney

Somebody-anybody-shut her up..obviously she is retarded..

Steph

You know what's sad? She will probably get help from fans/people to not only pay his funeral expenses but probably a book deal/movie deal etc.
My poor hard working husband had a stroke and died suddenly in October of last year at the age of 52 and I'm disabled and I LITERALLY had no money for a funeral and had to get county help.
Good people are forgotten and ignored. People like this winner (the so called widow) will get treated like royalty. Sickening. Really sad.

electriczipper

I think she deserves a medal..living with that guy for 3 days would drive most to commit suicide..plus she looks like she would be pretty wild in bed

Black Becky

WOW, "that guy" sure did pick a winner, didn't he?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments