Gary C's Ex: 'He Would've Been Like Muhammad Ali'

6/3/2010 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Coleman's ex-wife Shannon Price is defending her decision to pull the plug on life support because she says she didn't want Gary to be like Muhammad Ali or Terri Schiavo.

060310_gary_coleman_video_2
TMZ obtained an interview with Price ... shot the day after Gary died.  Among other things, Price blurted out that she's heard speculation that she pushed Gary and that caused him to fall and ultimately hemorrhage.  Price insists she didn't push Gary -- a weird statement, since no one had publicly accused her of that.

And Price fondly mentions that Gary did a lot for her -- like buy her a car.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

LS

Ian from Ianundercover did insinuate publicly that she had pushed him.

Chia

OMG! What a heartless bitch!

This chick is seriously whack!

RIP Gary, you deserved better.

whilome

Poor chile seems dumber than a box of hammers, but I am sorry for her loss.

goodmom

OMG! she is an idiot! and I do believe she pushed him or did something to him. She 'unplug' him 15 minutes after Gary went in to a coma??? aaahhhhhhh, people like this makes me mad!!!
She should be investigated.

Melissa

Bitch killed him! And think she hit him with something, not a push!

dd

Not the sharpest knife in drawer.

ManiacalZebra

Blogs and message boards have accused her of causing his death left and right. Comments right here on TMZ have accused her of pushing him. Are you saying that TMZ isn't public?

Tim

crazy psycho bitch

this whole thins screams shady every time they say something about her it gets shadier

trey

WOW...#2 said it best. "This chick is seriously whack!"
But then again, when i think of all the great things my wife has done for me, and the great times we have had, yep, definitly the time she bought me a car! HAHA...If this chick didnt have anything to do with what happened to gary, I am even more sorry for him because this is the kind of fake women that hang around celebrities. I guess Robert Blake had the right idea for this kind of woman.

Mrs Butters

Let's just say,Gary wasn't fishing in a very large gene pool when he hooked that one.

SG

She doesn't even look sad that her "husband" died...wtf?...did she even cry?...if my husband died, I'd be crying my heart out and definitely would not agree to any interviews that soon afterwards...the again he was really only her secret ex-husband that she was still living with...

And hello...what's her "I didn't push him because he was downstairs I was upstairs" crap?...him being downstairs could easily be the result of her pushing him from upstairs ...she's an idiot...

RIP Gary... :(

rexcars

Ali is alive! WTF is she talking about? He didn't have a life or death moment in the hospital- he has Parkinsons. Dumb broad

Linny

this thing is bat ****. i would not put it passed her!

elysummers

Geez, she's an idot. Best to say nothing

hot snot

i accused her! she is afraid of me lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments