Gary Coleman's Ex -- All Smiles in the Wake of Death

6/4/2010 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just hours after Shannon Price decided to pull the plug and end Gary Coleman's life -- the actor's ex-wife was already smiling and posing for photos.

Shannon Price and Shielia Erickson

TMZ has learned the photos seen here were taken on May 29 -- just one day after Gary died. The woman smiling with Shannon is Shielia Erickson -- an agent who worked with both Shannon and Gary.

The photos were taken around the same time she sat down with a camera crew and did an interview about Gary's death.

We're told Shannon wanted to do the interview "to get her side of the story out" -- amongst speculation that she may have killed Gary.

Susy

No doubt in the next few weeks she will have camera crews in the house showing where Gary laid on the floor alone while she refused to offer him any assistance. She will be making the rounds and getting paid for interviews and I have no doubt his belongings will be auctioned off on ebay any day now..I wonder when she will be hitting Vegas again going to the spa and shopping?

Fred Farkel

Boys???

Men???

It bears repeating.

In the year 2010, women have completely degenerated into animals. And just like random animals in the forest, a male must now satisfy his needs with the female animals and GET AWAY before she kills him.

Right here on TMZ you witness it everyday. At the very least, women in the year 2010 are dream killers. At worst, they will KILL YOU **grave yard dead** when they are done using you and stealing your stuff.

There is no such thing anymore as finding a nice woman and settling down with a family. Just keep reading TMZ and see what the future holds for married men.

All of your dreams will be killed and if you stay with a woman too long - you will die.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Darlene

Yeah, she really looks sad! What a bitch!

Bobo Frog

Snaggletooth murdered Gary Coleman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally

Do you think they are smiling because they got away with a perfect crime and there is no way to prove otherwise now that the body is not availble and there were no witnesses?

Lady8

Fred Farkel is a bitter virgin.

That being said, the ex-wife is CLEARLY complicit in Gary's death.

JJ

Is that a woman or a horse?

MrsBeasley

Between her and his parents this is the only peace he seems to have found. RIP

FruitSalad

wow I wonder if I can get her to come over and rake my lawn with that grill.

electriczipper

maybe she is happy he is dead,,the midget obviously had anger issues and maybe he was a pain to be with..who knows..who are we to judge her..if you ask me ol gary was lucky to have her as nasty as he was so give the woman a break..can you imagine being married to that little creep..she isnt bad looking..a little dumb but hey cant have everything..she may be great in bed...

Bernice Madoff

The world is a scary place what can I get and all cost vs what can I give of myself.

larryland

Utah must have a real "tough" justice system. If I want to kill someone I will make sure I do it there.

I hope whatever assets of Garys remain go toward fixing this woman's horrible teeth.

Horndog

What is Dolly Parton doing in Utah?

electriczipper

actually she kind of reminds me of the sister-in-law or Aunt that you really want to have sex with but noone in the family can stand her.....

troopaD

Her teeth looks like donkey's from Shrek.