Shauna's Pre-Rehab Party -- No Booze, No Bra

6/4/2010 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just hours before entering "Celebrity Rehab" -- Shauna Sand hit the club scene in Hollywood last night for one last half-naked hurrah.

Shauna Sand Video
On her way out of one of the clubs, we asked Shauna why she's seeking Dr. Drew's help ... and her answer ... was almost as transparent as her dress.

DarkShdo

Body of a goddess. Face of a mule.

maggie

Would you all stop covering this bitch?! Maybe if you did she could treat her real addiction, media attention and be a mother to those little girls!

trina

Chick, You are a mother now dress like one and act like one. Your party days are over go home and be a mother.

Bean

OMG she is such a skank. I feel sorry for her kids, grow up!

Buzzkill

Isn't the guy at the end of the video the same one that was her sex tape partner?

Proud American

The main problem with this girl is she thinks she ugly. Low self esteem, which all the plastic surgery it shows. She has to be revealing and look like she work at a strip joint that's sad. When she finally realize her age and she has children what will she have to teach her children.

c

Wow, I never knew fake boobs could be so saggy.

horhay

Brooke Hogan is not aging well

pattiespups

trash-pot she is, this chick is bad all the way around, why is it people can't control what they say or do, why is tmz even reporting on her, SHE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER ANYTHING THAT IS REPORTED ON HER IS A WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE. BIMBO is right on...

nisiek

hideous, fake and stoooppiidd...she'll do great on reality television...man, do I feel for her daughters...poor kids...I would really just die if this was my mom.

jesse

great make a mockery out of rehab... absolutely absurd.. a very serious problem being made into one big joke.. Did she just say champagne!?!?o lord...

Joel

I wish I could get paid for having one or two drinks more than I should have on any given weekend. I also wish I could get press for having fake breasts but, as a male, I don't think I'd go that far.

Jen

Her boobs are disgusting! The whole time she walks they don't even move and inch like a couple of rocks. She used to be very pretty before all this surgery. She has ruined her face too!

Kim Carter

KIM CARTER HERE!

GIVE THAT WOMAN AN ENEMA! SHE'S FULL OF IT!

Shauna please slap your plastic surgeon in the face because he gave you BASS FISH lips instead of the botox enhancement you asked for.

Those cheap breasts you paid for are gonna blow Shauna!!

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!

Diana

So Whourauna Sand is going to rehab for "champagne"? Give me a break. I guess the next Z-list celeb that goes in will go in for an addiction to Asprin.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments