Gloria Allred Dogs Charlie Sheen in Aspen

6/7/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen may have dodged a bullet, but he didn't dodge Gloria Allred -- because she's in Aspen, armed with a woman who we're told would have been a witness in Charlie's case had it gone to trial.

0606_sheen_allred
We're told Allred flew in over the weekend and will hold a news conference after Charlie's court hearing today. The woman -- we do not know her identity -- will be by Gloria's side and will speak as well.

Gloria has a history with Charlie ... she repped Brittany Ashland, who sued Charlie in 1997 for allegedly physically abusing her. We're told Ashland reached a settlement with Charlie but the terms are confidential. Charlie pled no contest in '97 to misdemeanor battery in the criminal case.

We're told the woman who will be by Allred's side is neither Brittany Ashland nor Denise Richards. It's almost certainly not Kelly Preston.

0408_gloria_greatest_300.jpg

Reine

I would never defend Charlie but Allred is getting to be just as bad.

Dan

I'm with #8.. let's all chip in for someone to pop this stupid b*tch Gloria! I wish I was in Aspen today... armed with a baseball bat. Right after her conference, BAM!, right to the head... Once she was on the floor I would just go to town with that bat on her head, until her head split open like a pinata!!! LOL

viper1st

Is it true? Gloria Allred will be flying out of Aspen after her staged "Charlie Sheen media event" for Utah to meet w/Gary Coleman's Ex-wife, Shannon Price, to help negotiate the sale of Gary's "death photos". Sounds like Allred & Price will get along famously, like two peas in the same pod.

JLS

Go away, Gloria! She is the most hated attorney in the US of A. This woman feeds off of false troubles by woman of ill repute. She's s*** in a suit and a discredit to my profession with is also hers.

Duh

Dude, this woman is as trashy and skankarific as the "ladies" she represents? Someone needs to go after her legal license and let her just be a PR biznitch, cause that's basically all she does.

Rich

Gee, Gloria must need some more money. She seems to follow the guys around, trying to exon. money from them.

Debbe

gloria is only out for the money. She doesn't give a rat ass about those 'ho except to keep her name in the media. I was always told the ones who keep 'ho in business were called pimps, but I do beieve that is too good of a word for her. I don't know how far she went back to find this 'ho but she had to look long and hard 'cause Charlie has never made it a secret of his faults. I wonder if gloria can say the same. Personally I think she stalk individuals who have found fame and made money in Hollywood. I'm suprised she hasn't gone after Sandra Bullock for Jesse. Know gloria she would spin it if Sandra was home he wouldn't have had to look elsewhere. One day she is going to be set up in a major sting and there will be a lot of individuals who will laugh their selves silly over seeing her be knocked to the back page. gloria needs to watch it...she has made so many enemies and burned so many bridges that she doesn't have many to hot foot it across. I wonder if gloria can say the same. In case you are wonder why I spelled her name with all small letters, she doesn't deserve the "g" to be Cap, She is a disgrace to women everywhere. To all attorneys. And the human race.

nitro

Gloria is the best ladies with a reputation chaser. Who gives a s--t as all her clients are not the statue of woman-hood.

loudmouth

Why can't this loudmouth bitch just mind her business

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3