Bench Warrant for Lindsay Lohan's Arrest

6/8/2010 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is a wanted woman -- Judge Marsha Revel has just issued a bench warrant for her arrest, and it's all about the SCRAM

0608_lindsay_BN_TMZ_06

Bail has been forfeited for the previous hearing.  The new bail has been set at $200,000.

We're going to break it down for you.  Lindsay was on probation when she failed to appear in court last month.  At that point, Judge Revel revoked her probation and set bail at $100,000.  In return for bail, Lindsay promised to appear for a hearing on the probation violation -- set for July 6.  Because of the SCRAM incident, the $100,000 bail has now been forfeited.  Instead of throwing Lindsay in jail pending the July hearing, the judge is allowing her to post new bail -- set at $200,000, so she can remain free.

Lindsay's SCRAM bracelet generated a report to SCRAM officials sometime after the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night.

Sources say the SCRAM data shows evidence of alcohol.  The D.A. has confirmed our sources ...  the violation is alcohol-related.

UPDATE:  Lindsay just Tweeted, "I did not violate anything at all."

hal

funny the same people that make them monitor them
seems like its biased and bull****

designb

They are dealing with a drug addicted alcoholic --this what they do--they just don't give a damn--jail would probly save her life--she just can't do it my herself!!!!

ashley

why not throw her in jail!? she obviously didn't listen the first time.

Lyzzie

lol She will probably say "I was just in a room where people were drinking, but I didn't drink"

LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOLA

I had to wear one of these bracelets and they suck. You have to upload your info every day over a phone line......and most of the time it doesn't even go through and you have to go to the damn scram office.I also drove my friends home from 4th of july and they drank so much that driving home the next day from the beach...the alchohol coming from their pores set my SCRAM off. But they can determine what is a false positive and what are not. Basically any perfume,soap, mouth wash house hold cleaners.....etc set this stupid thing off. Not taking up for her, but SCRAM is known to be defective.

Eastender

wow - 20K to post bail. She has many friends. She just doesn't care - she's an addict. And don't give me this false positive carp -- this was after the MTV music awards. I hope she's being processed at the moment. It's called a REALITY CHECK!

faraWay

If it had been set off some other time, I would have been open to the idea that it was caused by a shampoo or lotion or something like that, but since it went off the night of the awards, likely at the exact time she was at an after party...puh-lease.

SUCK IT

PUT THIS BIOTCH IN JAIL ALREADY!

Anomymous

pragmatist: You're a ****ing idiot.

ZZ

YIPPEEEEEEE

are you kidding

what a dumb BITCH. You would think she would keep her skanky ASS at home so she would not have to worry about these kind of things happening to her. The way she thinks she is above everyone and can do whatever she wants is a slap in the judges face.I think she needs to just be locked up. DO your time and get your **** together.

Mr Bongjangles

Hahaha bitch, we hacked your SCRAM. M.B. asked for you to return her bong. You stonewalled and acted like you didnt even have it still, and so we were forced to play dirty. Don't ****ing make her ask again, return her ****ing bong before we make **** even worse for you, you ****ing ginger slunt.

C

LOSER!!!!

Noel

I am shocked that she lasted this long without the signal going off.
Come on folks, she's an alcoholic and a drug addict.

jondeeanthony

Wow...she has great decision making abilities...NOT! Lindsey!!! WAKE UP!!!