Lindsay Lohan: 'My SCRAM Wasn't Set Off'

6/8/2010 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that her SCRAM bracelet went off this weekend, saying it's "physically impossible."

0608_lindsay_lohan_tmz_bn

Lohan just hit her Twitter page and wrote, "My scram wasn't set off-Its physically impossible considering I've nothing for it to go off-All of these false resports are absolutely wrong."

As we previously reported, law enforcement sources told TMZ the SCRAM people got an alcohol report sometime between Sunday night and Monday morning -- after Lindsay attended the MTV Movie Awards.

It's unclear what may have triggered the report.

LA Native

Nicole

@george clonney
She went to a morgue and everything. She has barely driven since 07 and the two DUIs were totally reckless and irresponsible. Yeah she got a light sentence but as part of the plea deal she had jail time hanging over her head if she didn't successfully complete her rehab program at the Cirque Lodge.
Also a 3rd DUI is at least 120 days mandatory

exbff

and who is surprised she's leaching alcohol from her skin? come on...she's 90% alcohol, 9% powder and 1% gristle.

faraWay

Unfortunately the SCRAM bracelets can be set off by using a shampoo with alcohol in it, certain lotions, etc. That being said, if the bracelet went off the night of the awards....hello violation. Also, the fact that she went straight to alcohol ed the next morning makes me think she knew she was about to get nailed for a violation and called up her lawyer who said "Quick, get to alcohol education today...so it looks like you were carrying on like normal, and we can tell the judge it was a false reading, obviously, since you went straight to classes, which you logically wouldn't do if you had drank the night before."

*SMH*

lshiftyeyes

She's always the victim in one way or another. People like that drive me crazy.. take responsibility and maybe people could at least respect you. Throw her ass in jail and then she can cry about that!

Trevis Miho

17. Trevis, a wise person under this type of "predicament" would disappear from twitter, clubs, anywhere where alcohol is served, parties, etc. Sure, she needs help, but she doesn't WANT anybodies help, that is more than clear, and clearly in her eyes, there is no problem whatsoever with the way she continues to live her life. Unfortunately for her, it will be a short one.

Posted at 3:16 PM on Jun 8, 2010 by LA Native

LA Native - I hear you, and that would be the 1st thing anyone in that position would/should do - I agree. I guess the question is: what do you do when your mind won't allow you to think that, your body won't allow you to do that, and the people around you (obviously in her case) don't have what it takes to steer you in the right direction? I think (though I'm not a pro in this field)jail will do nothing for her; she DID rehab I believe, and that didn't work. Dam, I guess it's up to our rock stars that've cleaned up to intervene now, what else is there besides death??

Idiot!

"My scram wasn't set off-Its physically impossible considering I've nothing for it to go off-All of these false resports are absolutely wrong." - Yeah, sure, right. I'm still waiting for her excuses of why it went off, and also for a delusional white oprah "lindsay is fine" comment.

And, Trevis (#14), people hate this little bitch because:
1) She's incredibly arrogant & self centered; she treats EVERYONE like dirt & coldn't care less about anyone but herself.
2) She's been given so many breaks and she keeps crapping on them. I don't know of any supposedly 3x rehabbed alcoholic & drug addict who INSISTS upon being in a very dangerous enviornment (bars & clubs that serve alcohol) EVERY NIGHT. She doesn't take sobriety seriously; she thinks the whole thing is a total joke.
3) She's totally delusional & a liar.
4) She's a thief & a kleptomaniac - she steals wherever she goes.

I can't see anything positive about her; she's just one big social sh*tstain. As far as I'm concerned, they should toss her arrogant entitled ass in jail & throw away the key.

Gracie'sMom

It couldn't have gone off - yeah, right. As if she any credibility! I agree, throw her ass in jail. She's had far too many chances, probably got more than any regular person would have gotten. Make her do jail time, REAL jail time.

beachkid

The SCRAM is a tattletale. LOL.

twilightmom

5 violations!
Bench warrant out 4 her arrest!
$200,000 bail!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot!

The thing I find amazing is it wasn't just one violation, it was 5 VIOLATIONS. That means it sensed 5 different type of substances that she was specifically ordered NOT to use. What a stupid dumbass.

And, for those that say "Oh, it could be a false positive", I'd say that, at this point, it's too bad but it doesn't matter. Her behavior has gotten her to this point; if she wasn't such a drunken drug addict, she wouldn't be in the position of having potential false positives put her arrogant little ass in jail. This is all on her. End of story. Hope she likes jail...

Jake Walls

Everyone has their own views and opinions.Alcoholism is far too complicated to cover all aspects in one or two paragraphs.I'm glad to see that there are some people who are able to know exactly what is really happening in Lindsays life.Maybe you should explain the situation to her,I'm sure she be truly grateful to know that you have it all figured out.

Yo Mama

SCRAM bracelets are not accurate at all! I had to wear one for 6 months and it used to alert the SRAM center all the time. One alert I was in the probation office and they did breath tests every visit and I was always clean. One day… SCRAM sent data to the SCRAM center saying I was drinking from 1 or so to 5 or so. However, I was at the probation office that day at 4 and passed a breath test, they saw I was not under the influence but SCRAM sure said I was. Perfume will set it off, hair spray, hand sanitizer, shaving lotion and a whole bunch of other things.

kimela

The Dummy needs to get her **** together fast , like showing up to court in time. Anybody else would of showed up let they would have had a bench warrent for them , but I see this dumb ass is always late for everything someone needs to give her ass a wake up call and at least let her serve some days in jail to show her the courts mean , what they say !!!! MAKE HER ASS LEARN A LESSON NOW !!!!

Gunnergirl

#7 and #8 kept it short and to the point...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments