Britney Spears' Bodyguard -- You're Nobody Special

6/9/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A former bodyguard for Britney Spears claims she sexually harassed him, but people connected with the singer are laughing at the allegation, saying the guy needs to man up.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
The Sun is reporting that Fernando Flores is thinking about filing a multi-million dollar sexual harassment lawsuit against Brit, claiming she constantly came on to him and paraded naked.

We're told Flores was a short-timer, and had to know ... although Britney likes to buy clothes she doesn't necessarily wear all of them.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Britney famously has been photographed topless, and even more famously been photographed without panties.  She constantly shuns clothes while at home, and we're told it has nothing to do with Flores.

Memba when Britney was picked up for her 5150 stint?  Cops tried getting in her home for hours, as she paraded near a window in just panties.  When officers finally subdued Brit, they tried covering her with a sweater ... and she screamed, "Don't cover me up.  I'm f**king hot."

One of Brit's peeps calls the bodyguard's claim "stupid."

jade

@horndog it's BRITNEY Bitch BRITNEY!!

this story sounds so ridiculous and if she did imply something to him up she's Britney spears you don't sue her because of something like that what a gay straight man he is ;D story = fake he needs to get a life it must be so hard in therampy for him after being sexual harrassed by Britney Spears,give me a break LOL

jade

@horndog it's BRITNEY Bitch BRITNEY!!

this story sounds so ridiculous and if she did imply something to him umm she's Britney spears you don't sue her because of something like that what a gay straight man he is ;D story = fake he needs to get a life it must be so hard in therapy for him after being sexual harassed by Britney Spears,give me a break LOL

Sue

Why should he get diseases from her. She slept with Adnan and every other diseased man in Los Angeles.

Angie

Contrary to how a lot of people are telling the bodyguard to "man up" or how he's a fool to complain about Britney's predilection for not wearing clothes, sexual harassment goes both ways. If it was the other way around, like a male celebrity prancing around naked in front of his assistant or employee, everyone would have been screaming sexual harassment. But if the same happens to a guy -- a lot of people seem to have trouble wrapping their minds around the concept of a man being a sexual harassment victim. Actionable sexual harassment claims can be filed by men too as long as it involves unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature which explicitly or implicitly affects one's employment, unreasonably interferes with one's work performance, or creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work.

jwoolman

I've always wondered if Britney has supersensitive skin - people who do have such sensitivity often have a lot of trouble with synthetic fabrics, treated natural fabrics (it's the chemicals on them), residues of laundry detergent on clothes. Makes their skin crawl. The sensitivity could be worse when she's under other stresses or using certain medication/drugs. Plus she also (or instead) could have problems with her "internal thermostat" and feel hot when covered by even thin fabrics.

If that's possibly the problem, she could try untreated, organically grown cotton, silk, and bamboo fiber (very soft in clothing) to see if it makes a difference in how she feels. Also she might look for elastic-free options for underclothing - she might have trouble with elastic or the feeling of pressure against the skin.

And here y'all just thought she was an exhibitionist.... But often there are physical reasons for such behavior.

destiny

wow
drama!
yeah,i knew this a looooong time ago
hes my moms friend
fernando talks to my mom alot
so yeah,i kno this stuff before it even gets published

Doc Rogers

Like the La Cosa Nostra bodyguards should stay out of the public eye and the limelight. Keep safe and God speed.

Mick

I lot of people would pay a lot of money to see Britney Spears naked.......it seems weird he want to make money for the pleasure.

trishrn

Sickening, sickening, sickening, Britney. How about you putting on some clothes b/c no one wants to see you walk around and parade naked in your home. That is disgusting. What about what your boys see? They're too young to be exposed to crap like that. If you want to be a nudist, join a club. However, your mental illness appears to be taking over b/c anyone in their right mind does not act this way. Please go see your doctor and if you get sued, you get sued. Maybe, just maybe, it'll make a point that b/c you've got $, you cannot just do whatever you want, nor can you allegedly come on to whomever you want. No means no whether it is from a man or a woman. If that were a woman, ppl, who said, No, I don't like this, and I'd like you to put clothes on, you'd all freak out and say it is sexual harrassment. BS! BS! It is sexual harrassment if he said no to her and asked her to clothe herself around him if she was coming on to him, unwantedly. So, pay up, Brit, pay up. You're losing your fan base. There are not many ppl who respect you anymore. Not at all. Your credabilitly has been lost given all you have been done.

Rick McCallum

If this body guard if thats what you want to call him , Thinks she is no one special... Then what does that make him?. Britney was very special until cronies just like this punk drain the life blood right out of her!!! Must have been his last week as her B/G if not ...Fire his all Britney I'm a 6'5" 260...lb Dirty Blond Blue eyes white man X military I'll guard you!!

Dave

This guy must be a queer. I'd do her anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

tiny tim

I don't know what happend with Britney Spears and Fernando Flores. I don't know if this story is true or not. But what I do know is that women can sexually abuse men. I would not want any woman or man to sexually abuse me again. When I was 28 years old I was sexually abused by a man and I called the police. If any man or woman sexually abused me I will call the police.

nyandika

Is it honey or money!

tom

I NEED A JOB

Mee

MR FLORES WILL BE GIVEN A FEW BUCKS AND SENT OFF ON HIS MERRY WAY

BUT BRITNEY HAS HAD COURT APPOINTED PEOPLE TO HELP HER WITH HER UNSTABLE LIFE
AND SHE HAS BEEN SHOWN WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES BELOW THE WAIST ON CAMERA, while acknowledging the cameras.

MR FLORES IS BELIEVEABLE in spite of Britney's fame because of her "TRACK" record