Keith Urban vs. John Mayer

Who'd You Rather?

6/9/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Solo singers Keith Urban, 42, and John Mayer, 32, dueted during rehearsals for the CMT Awards in Nashville on Wednesday.

0609_john_mayer_urban_launch
Question is ...

NiChar

John would just blab to the whole world about it!! LOL

Lil

I agree with the first poster although John is a million times hotter. Keith is too short and I hate short men and he also has the stupidest hairdo.

Bobo Frog

What's the deal with John's left arm? He looks like he had an arm transplant from a Na'vi.

Boldface

Sorry -- I'm declining to vote. I literally would not do either one.

Samantha

Neither. My hubby and I saw john mayer leaving melbourne after his concert, and he was nice enough to say 'hi' which made our night :)

alia

John doesn't look healthy....black rings around his eyes....maybe some iron would help John???

tom terrific

When TMZ asks the question "Who'd You Rather?' it would be good to include a choice for 'neither.'

valerie

Yikes, John's tats are a huge turn off. He just looks greasy and like a punk.

Sherryo

The other day you guys ran a story that he was inflicted with some strange illness. An allergic reaction to sexual napalm, perhaps? He's probably got herpes, std's, vd's, crabs, foot in mouth disease, and possibly the swine flu. (He's a pig, you know). So yeah, I'd way much rather fu$k Urban. I hear he's into kinky foreplay, and I'm from the south.........................

Sherryo

Didn't you guys run a story saying he was sick with some sort of illness? That sexual napalm probably gave him std's, vd's, crabs, or possibly the nine month flu! So yeah, I'd rather fu$k Urban hands down! Besides, I here he's into kinky foreplay, and well, I am from the south........................

kickaboo

I'd prefer Keith as I'm a fan, but I like Mayer's music too. I read that Mayer has some sort of heart condition, does anyone know if it is true? Although Mayer can be an ass how he says things, I don't think he means it with malice..sometimes it just comes out assbackwards.
Keith Urban is under-appreciated. So glad he is with Nicole now.

Julianne

If John wasn't such a douche, I would have picked him.

iknowitall

John Mayer said his penis was racist so I'll pick Keith.

Stacy

TMZ needed to add a "neither" to the vote. I would not do either one.

shrimperdan

Mayer is a walking std....and an idiot who can't keep his mouth shut about things that are nobody's business.
urban seems like a nice guy.
both are talented.
neither all that good looking.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments