Danielle Staub -- I Can Outsell Kendra

6/10/2010 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub claims her sex tape will move more copies than Kendra Wilkinson's -- because it's got one thing Kendra's tape doesn't......herself!

Danielle Staub
Her opinion .... not ours.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

lol

Danielle - you are a nasty person. You were having dinner with your 2 girls during the last episode that we all just watched and you had the audacity to get up and use your cell phone outside of the diner? And then you call Danny, the ex-convict douche bag? Skanky skanky skanky. You aren't being portrayed as the villain, you are! You make me sick!!!! Get over your nasty-ass plastic surgery sucked in face. Gross. Gross. Gross. I realy feel bad for your children!!!! Kim... the smartest woman ever.. to get the hell away from you! skank!

carmen

DANIELLE YOU ARE A BICH,FOKING LIAR BICH.YOU ARE A BASTARD HOARE.THE ONLY YOU HAVE PRECIOUS,ARE YOUR DAUGTHER,IF YOU LOVE YOUR DAUGTHER,QUIET, AND DISSPIAR FROM NY.YOUR POOR LESBIAN, WITH A BLACK PAST.GO TO THE HOOD,DIRTY HOARE. YOU ARE A REAL PUNK,BASTARD LESBIAND

ROSSI'S GIRL

And the diffrence between u and Kendra are Kendra may be RAW with it, But she says it with some CLASS, U are just dirty and will do anything for MONEY. No morals u may have money but for a woman at that u have NO CLASS!!!!!!!!!!

Linda V

Danielle Staub is CRAZY! I'm glad she got fired from Housewives. I regret any harm or hurt that comes to her daughters because of "her" actions.

Theresa

I would like to see an investigation into the sweet 16 party she claims she didn't pay for as it was a charity benefit. Where's the money Danielle?

lynn

Nasty!!!!

disgustedperson

What mirror exactly are you looking into? A "funhouse" mirror from the circus? People prbably wouldn't comment on how disgusting she looks if she wouldn't keep commenting about how beautiful she THINKS she looks. She looks like a skeleton head with skin that's frozen permantly! Did she have cheek implants too? Because I want to know the name of her plastic surgeon. I want to make sure I don't go anywhere near that guy! It makes me gag everytime I see her face! And when she talks? Like nails on a chalk board! Find a certified plastic surgeon. Not one who'll put a paper bag over your head, and screw you for services rendered!!! I also think it's Danielle and her friends that are the ones who are saying the comments about how "hot" they think she is. That or that person looks in the same funhouse mirror as her!

LL

The difference is that Daniell was playing for the camera and Kendra wasn't. But noone on this earth would rather see this dried up wanna be. Please!

Pam

I will admit that I don't even know who Kendra is but I do know who this crazy b**** is. I watch several of the housewives shows & I couldn't resist the train wreck of Famous Food show. This is without a doubt the most freakin crazy delusional reality so called star EVER. Please put us all out of our misery and NEVER put this loud mouth old (I'm 54) woman on anther show EVER. She is unbearable to watch. If she really believes what comes out of her mouth she needs to be hospitalized in a crazy person hospital!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14